Badlands_89

The Official Newcastle United Thread

1,837 posts in this topic

When are you lot going to grow some balls and actually continue your hatred to Ashley? or is it a case of everything is rosey now. Typical modern football fans....

SMB OBSESSED with your big city neighbours :D

Everything is not rosey - but the Premier League table is certainly looking nice.

Typical modern football fans....

What does a mackem know about modern football ?

cool.gif

SMB OBSESSED with your big city neighbours :D

Everything is not rosey - but the Premier League table is certainly looking nice.

SAD MACKEM BASTIDS AND A SHIT FOOTBALL TEAM

I would laugh my pants off if Newcastle finish 4th and are not in the europeon cup haha, i hope chelsea win and take their spot

I would laugh my pants off if Newcastle finish 4th and are not in the europeon cup haha, i hope chelsea win and take their spot

How to make friends around here.

Of course you would, you're a mackem it's your job.

But we'll still be in Europe next year, and that must be killing you :D

You'll never see a mackem in Milan but maybe one day mackems will actually learn how to spell European Cup

I hope Chelsea win too.

We'll just have to finish 3rd instead. Unlikely though it is, it is still a possibility - whereas any suggestion of 5under1and crossing the English Channel is just ludicrous. Unless they are on a booze cruise.

Wow! That is the only word I can think of to describe the first half today against Wigan. Wow!

Wow! That is the only word I can think of to describe the first half today against Wigan. Wow!

WOW is not the word i was thinking of :(

well stuffed today, still 4th like, things are still not bad.

saw the result while sitting in a bar at disneyland and just said "holy crap" shame I didnt have my laptop with me to post :(

going to be an interseting last weekend to see where Toon end up

It will probably be 6th. People may expect us to be disappointed with that - I'm just happy that we haven't been relegated cos that's what I expected at the beginning of the season. The team has exceeded all expectations and it's been brilliant. I expect the FCB to sell the best players in the summer

van persie's failure to score in the arsenal game means that the record for goals scored in a 38 game season still belongs to who? :)

Apparently Alan Pardew was on the radio yesterday and invited all of the listeners to the toons end of season bash at "As You Like It" last night - my son, who's always rather keen on a party went along and sent me this text this morning:

"Had a chat with Alan Pardew in the toilets when I heard him whistling "Sweet Home Alabama" - asked him if he liked Lynyrd Skynyrd and he said he didn't know who they were ! He's "more into Jay Z and that kinda shit" apparently".

Apparently Alan Pardew was on the radio yesterday and invited all of the listeners to the toons end of season bash at "As You Like It" last night - my son, who's always rather keen on a party went along and sent me this text this morning:

"Had a chat with Alan Pardew in the toilets when I heard him whistling "Sweet Home Alabama" - asked him if he liked Lynyrd Skynyrd and he said he didn't know who they were ! He's "more into Jay Z and that kinda shit" apparently".

Jay Z ! Fooking hell !

Jay Z ! Fooking hell !

Indeed !

New season, nowt changes..MAGS above the mackems...and the dippers :D

I have not been well since February. But now I have my sauce and score goals and goals against horrible Totingham, who I think have the smelliest fans in football. Feed me!

It was truly a pleasure to watch Newcastle help AVB continue his losing ways.....