7 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy Wehbe

Eddy Wehbe

• Members
  • 3,971 posts
  • Twitter:@eddywehbe
  • Springsteen fan since?:2000

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

Some signature on this forum have become very very annoying... like those very large photos of things clearly unrelated to what we discuss here. Something has to be done. Some rule maybe?

Though I needed for obvious reasons, I'm ready to take down my own signature if that's what it takes. ;)

#2 riverdude2

riverdude2

• Members
  • 7,061 posts
  • Twitter:No
  • Springsteen fan since?:1976

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

Some signature on this forum have become very very annoying... like those very large photos of things clearly unrelated to what we discuss here. Something has to be done. Some rule maybe?

Though I needed for obvious reasons, I'm ready to take down my own signature if that's what it takes. ;)

I agree with you (slows down the board too) but I doubt this thread will be seen by many.

Btw your sig pic doesn't bother me. It's also there for a reason.

yes_zps1b3b86a6.jpg

#3 Eddy Wehbe

Eddy Wehbe

• Members
  • 3,971 posts
  • Twitter:@eddywehbe
  • Springsteen fan since?:2000

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

I agree with you (slows down the board too) but I doubt this thread will be seen by many.

Glad to see that others agree with me. This thread is addressed to the moderators/administrator, so I wasn't expecting others to see it. If the moderators/administrator agree with me, they should make an announcement on the main forum.

#4 Eileen

Eileen

• Members
  • 54,957 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:1975

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Go into your profile and tick the box that makes those darned signatures disappear. Then the only time you'll see them is when you don't log in properly.

Come to think of it ... mine's probably still there ... I'll go and shift it.

Veni Vidi Velcro - I came I saw I stuck around.

#5 CosmicKid

CosmicKid

• Admin
  • 6,515 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/karsten.andersen
  • My Page: Attended Shows:http://www.greasylake.org/my_page_attended_public.php?login=ksa1969
  • Springsteen fan since?:1986

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Glad to see that others agree with me. This thread is addressed to the moderators/administrator, so I wasn't expecting others to see it. If the moderators/administrator agree with me, they should make an announcement on the main forum.

I agree that huge signatures are annoying. I'll try first to see if I can find a setting that can limit the size of signature images, and if that's not possible we'll consider some kind of announcement.
"I don't know what I'm gonna find, maybe nothing at all, maybe a world I can call mine"
"The dope's that there's still hope"

#6 Cozmic Kid

Cozmic Kid

• Members
  • 41,129 posts
  • Facebook:Brian.N.Frandsen
  • Springsteen fan since?:1984

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

My signature need to be atleast 5 times as big :P

Naaah I think it's within the limits. Wasn't it politely requested once before in the past? Only a certain size?

I agree about the HUGE sigs, especially those that "stand up".

gangster_zpsf28fe1c2.jpg

SHOWS

#7 BrilliantDisguise

BrilliantDisguise

• Members
  • 6,117 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:Always!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Is mine bothersome? I hope not because I like it. :D

Posted Image
"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..."

#8 janeymarywendy