Photo

Do highly sensitive people experience Bruce...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

the same as non-sensitive people? Everyone is somewhere on the sensitivity scale. Me, I'm on the outer cusp of sensitivity and so I get easily overwhelmed by there being too many people on stage making too many sounds.

#2 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

the HSP like to focus on Bruce lyrics that have to do with taste, smell, touch.....stuff like that.

Then your thinking goes into thoughts like "If you take keywords from Bruce's lyrics and apply logarithms, you can create a hedge fund that can win at a rate of 65%."

#3 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

I think Bruce IS a HSP....maybe not on the cusp but somewhere close to the outer edge.

#4 Ed from Philly

Ed from Philly

• Members
  • 6,435 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:back in the day ...

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

I think you fell off the edge a long time ago ...
Sometimes you feel like a nut ...

#5 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

I think you fell off the edge a long time ago ...

I might be into new territory :)

#6 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

the HSP like to focus on Bruce lyrics that have to do with taste, smell, touch.....stuff like that.

Then your thinking goes into thoughts like "If you take keywords from Bruce's lyrics and apply logarithms, you can create a hedge fund that can win at a rate of 65%."

with this new Springsteen hedge fund, you could ONLY have clients who were of the 99%, who would then reinvest their winnings until they owned ALL of the stock. Wouldn't Bruce be soooo happy!

#7 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

I prefer Bruce solo. If there are more than four people on stage, my brain will start blanking them out...

#8 BossSpice

BossSpice

• Members
  • 6,369 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Does 'inducing multiple orgasms' every time you listen to Bruce come into the hyper sensitive range. Or is it all just monetary?

#9 cabbyian

cabbyian

• Members
  • 18,262 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:I first heard him

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Does 'inducing multiple orgasms' every time you listen to Bruce come into the hyper sensitive range. Or is it all just monetary?

more like impossible from this side of the bed
I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

#10 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

sounds hyper sensitive to me :)

#11 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

well, you know, it's not just Bruce. I'd guess that ALL successful musicians are highly sensitive people. Bruce happens to be at the top of his game. and he's just so darn sweet ;)

#12 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

and tonight, all the sensitive people who can get over to my house will get a big hug...and maybe more than that B)

#13 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • 25,153 posts
  • Location:The Hills of El Sobrante, CA, unless I'm back in Philadelphia
  • Springsteen fan since?:1974

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

I'm on the outer cusp of sensitivity

They make a toothpaste for that, ya know.
Posted Image

#14 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'm on the outer cusp of sensitivity

They make a toothpaste for that, ya know.

I'll look into that Chuck!

#15 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Wondering if Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Foundation is about sensitive people and non sensitive people or is it about something else....see, I don't really know what it's about but, hey, if Oprah likes it.....I like it too B)

#16 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Wondering if Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Foundation is about sensitive people and non sensitive people or is it about something else....see, I don't really know what it's about but, hey, if Oprah likes it.....I like it too B)

Here's what I really think... I think that Oprah thinks it's about sensitive people and non sensitive people.

#17 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

This thing with Lady Gaga using the persona of a man. Well, I'm not androgynous but I think people who are androgynous are probably most certainly highly sensitive.

#18 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

This thing with Lady Gaga using the persona of a man. Well, I'm not androgynous but I think people who are androgynous are probably most certainly highly sensitive.

and in my quest for manifesting *becoming a healer* I realized that since androgynous folks are the best healers, I needed to develop this trait. So, if I have my other half become one with me while I'm doing healing then I can be androgynous when I want to....or not. In my mind, the healer has been actualized and I started doing it yesterday.

#19 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

and then there's Lady Gaga's fixation on Bruce. What's that all about? Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!...you thinkin what I'm thinkin????? of course not, eh? ohwell, my daughter and family are moving back into my house and when that happens my thoughts will be even more incoherent.... :rolleyes:

#20 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

okay Bruuuuuuuuuuce, here's a hint for you: my son in law came over the other night while I was watching the Oprah/Lady Gaga segment. He'd seen it the night before. His response was "WOAH"! alright, that's the only hint you get :P

#21 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

you can't read it in a book
you can't even treat it
honey, it ain't got a name
you just know it when you see it
baby you've got it

#22 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

and then there's Lady Gaga's fixation on Bruce. What's that all about? Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!...you thinkin what I'm thinkin????? of course not, eh? ohwell, my daughter and family are moving back into my house and when that happens my thoughts will be even more incoherent.... :rolleyes:

Man, I do love this stuff. I need to pay more attention.
Posted Image

#23 Chuck

Chuck

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

the Oprah/Lady Gaga segment.

Who won that cat fight?
Posted Image

#24 Ed from Philly

Ed from Philly

• Members
  • 6,435 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:back in the day ...

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

if you were any more incoherent you'd be the Republican Presidential nominee ..
Sometimes you feel like a nut ...

#25 Cowgirl

Cowgirl

• Members
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

if you were any more incoherent you'd be the Republican Presidential nominee ..

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users