• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONE LEGGED DOG

ONE LEGGED DOG

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:FIRST BUYING DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN 1978

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

hi can anyone out there please help i have a problem with my ipod and it is driving me nuts,
for some reason it as started puting my music on in alphabetical order which is fine when you have a normal cd
but means when i want to listen to a live springsteen concert it always starts with americian land etc
please help i'm going f*****g nuts

#2 Growin' Up

Growin' Up

• Members
  • 8,942 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:2000

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

When you have typed in the name of the album - or in your case the bootleg - you should see headings labeled Name - Time - Artist - Genre etc (depending on your individual settings).

Just click on the tab above the list of numbers (i.e. the list of tracks) then it should revert to album order rather than Name order - as it looks like it is currently set.
www.euromove.org.uk

#3 ONE LEGGED DOG

ONE LEGGED DOG

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:FIRST BUYING DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN 1978

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

When you have typed in the name of the album - or in your case the bootleg - you should see headings labeled Name - Time - Artist - Genre etc (depending on your individual settings).

Just click on the tab above the list of numbers (i.e. the list of tracks) then it should revert to album order rather than Name order - as it looks like it is currently set.

many thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users