Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joennick

Boy singing with Bruce in Manchester

0 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I'm the proud Dad watching my son being pulled on stage by Bruce to sing Waiting' On A Sunny Day. This moment was priceless for me and never for one minute thought such a thing would happen! There are some great YouTube footage of this but I wanted a real good 'still shot' of them together. Can anyone help with this? Thanks for reading.
1 person likes this

[quote name='joennick' timestamp='1340781005' post='2148308']
Hi everyone. I'm the proud Dad watching my son being pulled on stage by Bruce to sing Waiting' On A Sunny Day. This moment was priceless for me and never for one minute thought such a thing would happen! There are some great YouTube footage of this but I wanted a real good 'still shot' of them together. Can anyone help with this? Thanks for reading.
[/quote]

Good voice and fearless in front of 1000's... I loved the way Bruce whispered in his ear to cue in the band...You must be so proud... I've got my 6 year old son on a crash course for next tour so I'll need some tips... I guess being cute helps!!!

I'll ask my FB cronies...

Try the local newspapers.

I'll keep trying... best I've got at moment...

Great thanks! It was extra special for me cos I was the singer in a Springsteen tribute from 2004 to last year when we called it a day so that moment was surreal, bizarre, emotional and a gift from God I'm sure! I've tried the papers but they are only allowed to stay for first three to four songs.

Hi I have a photo but not sure how to upload on the new site. Any advice?

I'm sorry but I'm a technophobe! Doesn't my email come up anywhere? I needed it to create an account???

Hi I hope this has worked!

Thats great thank you! I've managed to save it! The more the merrier. I forgot he was wearing plastic bags to keep his feet dry!

Did your son have a light blue jacket on before?

Not so good, but here it is anyway:

Yes Joennick - my husband took a great shot of your son in Bruce's arms. Taken right in front of stage not off the screen. Pm me your address and we will get it to you. We were wondering last night if there was anyway of getting photo to you - so glad to see you have posted

[quote name='Funkster' timestamp='1340783106' post='2148311']
[/quote]

FB a great little hang out too

[quote name='Funkster' timestamp='1340783106' post='2148311']
[/quote]

I'm a cronie??

Damn..... :lol:

Thanks everyone. Just got in from work. Yes he had a blue hoodie on before. I'll ppm when I find out how to do it!

Are you on face book? I have some photos - maybe easier to share on there?

Hi
I think this must be your son. Sorry a little out of focus, had three large KISS fans thinking I was torpedo girl!

how do you attach thumbnails please?

Hi If you scroll down to the bottom of the reply box, press on 'more reply options' and a 'attachment' tab appears under the reply box. Click on browse, find your photo and press attach.

Nice for you but I wish Bruce would stop this cheesy bit of the show. We've all seen it now. It's the worst part of the show to go with a crap song.

Hi Jack

In your opinion Mr Grumpy chops.

The wee boy was brilliant...I cracked a huge smile all the way through..

Thanks everyone. Please Facebook Springsteen experience uk. If that doesn't work I'll have to ask my brother cos I don't get computer technology really! Appreciate it Ceinwen.

Made my night anyway

Fantastic pictures, memory's to last a life time.

I took my usual toilet break then but was back in time to hear your lad sing - he was fantastic! No wonder you're a proud dad ... wonderful memories for you both.