• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gsquare

gsquare

• Members
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

POPULAR

What happened to the media icon to import and display clips from Youtube etc.? Used that a lot to post clips but now it's not there. :-( Please bring it back.
live music is better, bumper stickers should be issued

#2 BrilliantDisguise

BrilliantDisguise

• Members
  • 6,207 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:Always!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

All you do now is add the link to the reply box and it does it automatically.

Posted Image
"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..."

#3 gsquare

gsquare

• Members
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Ok, so this has happened again.  I can't embed the video, instead it just posts a link.  But I see others that can embed.  Am I missing something?

live music is better, bumper stickers should be issued

#4 jmw

jmw

• Members
  • 4,165 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:1978

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Ok, so this has happened again.  I can't embed the video, instead it just posts a link.  But I see others that can embed.  Am I missing something?

Not sure what has happened I have problems posting video's, I have to post and then post the video into the earlier post if that makes sense.

Friendship isn't one big thing it's a million little things.

#5 CosmicKid

CosmicKid

• Admin
  • 6,523 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/karsten.andersen
  • My Page: Attended Shows:http://www.greasylake.org/my_page_attended_public.php?login=ksa1969
  • Springsteen fan since?:1986

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Works fine for me so I'm afraid I can't explain it. Some video owners don't allow embedding. Maybe that's the problem.

"I don't know what I'm gonna find, maybe nothing at all, maybe a world I can call mine"
"The dope's that there's still hope"

#6 jmw

jmw

• Members
  • 4,165 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:1978

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Works fine for me so I'm afraid I can't explain it. Some video owners don't allow embedding. Maybe that's the problem.

I used to be able to do it, I think someone was said to delete cookies? but I can't see them, used to be at the bottom of the page.

Friendship isn't one big thing it's a million little things.

#7 Daisey Jeep

Daisey Jeep

• Members
  • 5,854 posts
  • Springsteen fan since?:I was an 80's teenager !!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

I'm having problems with this again
Posting a link just isn't exciting enough
I want to to be able to see it like CK's post above

I used to be able to do it, I think someone was said to delete cookies? but I can't see them, used to be at the bottom of the page.

"The're people that get the chance to do the kind of work that changes the world, and makes things really different, and then there's the kind that just keeps the world from falling apart"

smilebruce0.jpg

She sits on the porch of her daddy's house                           Now sometimes tomorrow, comes soaked in treasure and
But all her pretty dreams are torn                                             blood
She stares off alone into the night                                          Here we stood the drought, now we'll stand the flood
With the eyes of one who hates for just being born
                There's a new world coming, I can see the light                                                                                                         I'm a jack of all trades, we'll be alright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users