Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomjoad'sghost

HARRY'S PLACE!!

49 posts in this topic

Link Pulled----search YouTube "Bruce Springsteen Harrys Place" while they have it up

"You're gonna fuck Harry's money...you're gonna fuck Harry's girls"

I don't think they want you posting links to the songs yet before the release of the album or "official" leaks.

That being said, I believe he says "You don't fuck with Harry's money, you don't fuck Harry's girls."

From what I understand...people were actually able to buy these songs from Amazon by mobile devices.

Sorry, I am sure YouTube will pull that in minutes if asked, but it is still unreleased music

From what I understand...people were actually able to buy these songs from Amazon by mobile devices.

Yes, Amazon "accidentally" made these MP3's available, but I am not sure that puts us on certain legal footing

Anyone can search YouTube for the song "Harrys Place" and find it, let's just tell them where to look

Dear lord that's fuckin awful.

Like something out of an old Miami Vice episode.

I like it a lot. Love the 80's sounding sax at the beginning. Has a great groove.

Haha! I have to agree with this description of the song-but that is not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

That being said, I believe he says "You don't fuck with Harry's money, you don't fuck Harry's girls."

Yer.

Yep- smugglers blues by Glenn Frey

1 person likes this

Harry Worth or Harry Corbett?

1 person likes this

Harry Worth or Harry Corbett?

Shipman.

Personally, I quite like it. Definitely not of the best on the album but it's good.

I reckon these guys would dig it:

eb4bfe14bb7ce228c3939295fb8958a1.jpg

2 people like this

Eeee, heck, that's dire. :lol:

It doesn't sound quite so bad this morning, and at least the rest of the album is all uphill from there.

Only heard it once while the You Tube audio was up. It's no Meeting, granted, but it certainly grabbed my attention. Though the music style made me want to dislike it I found myself strangely seduced. Looking forward to more listens!

I feel as if it sidled from Human Touch...I think I like it.

Isn't this allegedly a Rising outtake?

So why does it sound like a HT session track combined with the more experimental mid 90's style of Missing? Plus, the bullet mic didn't appear until the D&D tour? The last thing this song makes me think of is The Rising album. It would be interesting to hear the original outtake.... I would suspect this released version has a lot of additional dressing in comparison.

I distinctly remember when The Rising was released this song makng its way onto the peer- to- peer bootlegging community. There was real pressure to shut it down and it was . After a couple of days you could not find it. I remember thinking it was either a joke (satire) or an outake of Mary's Place but its definitely been around since The Rising.

Yep- smugglers blues by Glenn Frey

It reminds me more of " You Belong To The City" ?

Yeah around the rising on Nightline didn't he quote some lyrics for harry's Place to Dan Rather