JustDan

Malaysian Boeing 777 Disappears

242 posts in this topic

Media fail to report that this same plane's flight apparently was cancelled yesterday for unknown reasons, so the day before the crash.

They alsofail to mention that this same plane was involved in a serious taxi accident with a chinese plane back in 2012, where ir broke off a part of one wing which was left on the chinese plane.

00016c8b5de0118eabf515.jpg

Apparently several passengers passports have been stolen, hmmmm

West nightmare.....and I am getting on a 777 next Saturday to HK. Ugh.....

Hopeful thoughts.

P13....The Boeing Triple 7 is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts in the sky with an overall excellent safety record. No one yet knows what happened to this jet, but apparently, as was pointed out above it was involved in other mishaps as well. Safe travels.

CNN update:

The biggest clue so far is traces of oil that a Vietnamese plane spotted while flying over the search area. The oil slicks are between 6 and 9 miles long and are suspected to be from the missing plane, the Vietnam government's official news agency reported.

CNN update:

The biggest clue so far is traces of oil that a Vietnamese plane spotted while flying over the search area. The oil slicks are between 6 and 9 miles long and are suspected to be from the missing plane, the Vietnam government's official news agency reported.

I still think the passport thing is way more interesting.

People who were listed as being on board, are alive and well in other parts of the world. Interesting.

P13....The Boeing Triple 7 is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts in the sky with an overall excellent safety record. No one yet knows what happened to this jet, but apparently, as was pointed out above it was involved in other mishaps as well. Safe travels.

Oh, I know...I love flying on Triple 7's. Just don't like hearing about stuff like this so close to when I am gonna take long flights. Kinda like that 747 video of the plane going down right after takeoff. I was getting on 747 a couple days after, IIRC.

Flying doesn't bother me in the slightest....

Technology today, and they can't even find a big fuck off aeroplane full of people.

I wonder who's to blame.

1 person likes this

Possible signs of plane debris spotted, but it's now dark, so in the morning it might be confirmed.

Thanks, (still never posted a link on here yet, so I don't know how it's done)

It can't be much left hitting the sea a 500 plus miles an hour.

This is really amazing. I can't seem to get my mind around a $250M aircraft simply vanishing. Looking at Google Earth it doesn't even appear that the Gulf of Thailand or Andaman Sea are all that deep. Even when Air France 447 went down off of the coast of SA, the plane's transponder kept transmitting until the plane hit the water, and in that case the water was VERY deep which complicated search efforts.

Lost-Season-6-lost-10648918-1280-800.jpg

3 people like this

This is really amazing. I can't seem to get my mind around a $250M aircraft simply vanishing. Looking at Google Earth it doesn't even appear that the Gulf of Thailand or Andaman Sea are all that deep. Even when Air France 447 went down off of the coast of SA, the plane's transponder kept transmitting until the plane hit the water, and in that case the water was VERY deep which complicated search efforts.

I think they took YEARS to get to most of that wreckage from the Air France flight.

With this one, they are widening the search, and have been searching the Malacca Straight as well, shows that they really dont know what happened..

Maybe someone took control of the plane, and turned off the transponders. It could be anywhere but I reckon we would have heard from the group unless they were all on board, or it was an individual.

Tell me again how they found that kid with the Tiger?

I have a niece who is a cabin attendant on Emirates. She was a little freaked out by this, first serious plane crash (I assume it's crashed right?) since she started. I said to her I'd still rather spend all day in a modern jet in the sky than 5 minutes on the roads with all the numpties out therefrom a safety perspective.

That happens all the time when I lose my phone.

Is is actually plausible that the plane went off radar but landed somewhere (say, just off the coast of some tiny island), and these people could actually be alivesomewhere?

It is hard to imagine anyone making a plane disappear like this and not make some statement or something.

The Philadelphia Experiment!

OK...this IS getting a little creepy. Not one piece of wreckage found yet three days later? Not one? The cell phone thing? Could this plane have just flown into some wormhole and is now in another dimension...one without internet or phone service?

No kidding it really is bizarre..it really seems like something out of the Twilght Zone