Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaGirl4Bruce

what did you do today?

0 posts in this topic

laundry and lots & lots of tv and computer

took the puppy to the vet, went to work, picked up puppy, ate some lunch, went back to work, came home and changed and went to yoga, just ate dinner and now this while Patti watches!

worked, went to the dry cleaners & grocery store. came home & changed then went to a friends house where we all played wii then "catch phrase" while drinking sangria. was hilarious, i highly recommend playing it smile.gif now we're home & just popped in "vicky christina barcelona" which does not look like its gonna hold my interest.

so far...got up, gabbed on the phone, showered, baked 2 9-inch round chocolate cakes (havent frosted them yet) stripped the bed, did 2 loads of wash, read the paper, cut some coupons, changed the wreath & door mat outside, wrote a letter, tweaked my nascar team and wrapped daniels birthday gifts. now im gonna sit down & have a salad and veg for a bit.

got up early, took Patti outside, fixed my breakfast, put potato soup on in the crockpot, showered and went to church, came home, talked on the phone a bit, went out in this nasty weather to the store, fixed some tuna salad for lunch, now just glad to be back in the rest of the day waiting for the snow.

got up early and made my son breakfast and lunch, gym, sam's club, costco, laundry, made my son chocolate chip cookies, froze my ass off.

Slept in since no one had school, had DH's yummy pancakes for late breakfast, logged onto work, played some Wii music with the two teen kids, helped shovel and clear cars, made a pot of chili for dinner, cleaned kitchen, computer time .... and no f-ing laundry today! Tomorrow it's back to 3 tutors for daughter and LOTS of laundry.

Woke up came to work that's it so far today

as little as possible

I worked a lot

so far today i got up, gabbed on the phone, showered, watched u2 on gma, had a cup of coffee and synched my ipod.

gym for 90 minutes, lowes foods, daughters school, bank, dunkin donuts for coffee, worked in yard, got car detailed, talked to my sister on the phone, got 20 bales of pine straw delivered, made a salad and ate it.

went to a meeting, post office, bookstore, mall food court for japanese for lunch then to sams. came home and have been enjoying the beautiful day here.

fed and dressed the twins, dropped them off at daycare and went to work

took son to school only to find out it's a professional day. went to buy him lunch so he can hang with his buddies. hung out w/daughter now just chillin trying to get motivated for the real work of the day

so far...went for blood work, then to a meeting, then to work. now im home for lunch waiting for my cleaning ladies.

spoke to new pta chair, cleaned in the garage, did some work with dh

did my email, went to kid's purim carnival, hung out with kids...

got up & made breakfast for scott & the kids (pancakes & bacon), got tickets for nickelback (via livenation website which sucked!), ordered a pair of white skechers and a great KVZ bag in lemon, went to the p.o. and target then to wegmans. just came home & im about make slice & bake easter cookies with kasey.

Talked to my brother and we both seem to have this new overwhelming appreciation of Bruce rolleyes.gif

got up & had coffee, stripped the bed & threw in a load of colors. went to the grocery store for butter & raisins, picked up my girlfriend and went & saw confessions of a shopaholic, stopped at barnes & noble on the way home, now i just put another irish soda bread in the oven & im gonna have a salad before switching loads.

picked up and put together our son's new bed, finally got the van washed, spent $211 at Home Depot, helped our daughter with her research project,
had pretzel rods and cherry water ice for dessert.