I set this to tape...showing my age there... record the other night, I was a little perturbed that it was only 15 minutes long, I guess it was just a preview then :lol: eejit

Looking forward to watching it, so is the DW. She has read the books. I do find it interesting that the producers found it necessary to print a rundown of characters in the newspapers. It must be very involved for them to believe that was necessary. We'll see.

Looking forward to watching it, so is the DW. She has read the books. I do find it interesting that the producers found it necessary to print a rundown of characters in the newspapers. It must be very involved for them to believe that was necessary. We'll see.

they're saying the complex character development without the creation of a typical good guy/bad guy structure is what makes this one interesting ...

of course , there are other options, like the same night premier on VH1 of Mob Wives, otherwise known a the Real Housewives of Staten Island ... I set that one to record also ...:D

they're saying the complex character development without the creation of a typical good guy/bad guy structure is what makes this one interesting ...

of course , there are other options, like the same night premier on VH1 of Mob Wives, otherwise known a the Real Housewives of Staten Island ... I set that one to record also ...:D

Now THAT is something I will certainly pass on. :lol:

I really liked the first show, has a lot of potential. HBO is handling this exactly like Boardwalk Empire, they're doing 10 shows the first year, and giving critics the first 6 shows in advance...

I watched it earlier today. I liked it. I don't know if I liked it a lot, but I usually need multiple episodes before I'm certain. Definitely going to be confusing as heck, though!

I watched it earlier today. I liked it. I don't know if I liked it a lot, but I usually need multiple episodes before I'm certain. Definitely going to be confusing as heck, though!

i came away with 2 things that seemed to be really popular, chopping off heads and doggie-style ...:D

Recorded this as we were away this last week. Looking forward to watching it. Hope it's not too confusing though!

2nd episode last night was supposed to be the weakest of the first 6 that were given to the media to review, but I thought it was very good, there are a lot of interesting sub-plots setting up ...

Just watched it - if that was supposed to be the weakest, I can't wait to see what comes next. I thought that was a fantastic episode. I really like this show.

Well I managed to make sense of Inception so maybe I will be ok!!

Are you sure you reallymade sense of Inception? Maybe you only THINK you did....

;)

Well I managed to make sense of Inception so maybe I will be ok!!

Are you sure you reallymade sense of Inception? Maybe you only THINK you did....

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watched the first 2 episodes this afternoon, and starting to get into it all now. I think it's pretty obvious who the good/bad guys are at this stage though - the baddies are mostly blonde!!!

Watched the first 2 episodes this afternoon, and starting to get into it all now. I think it's pretty obvious who the good/bad guys are at this stage though - the baddies are mostly blonde!!!

I must be going soft I feel sorry for the blonde

The girl? Yeah she's in a bad place because of her arse of a brother.

I feel sorry for the bastard and the midget ...

He's horrible isn't he. The girl seems to be getting to grips with things now though ;)

I like the imp.

there should be a law that in order to get married, a female must pass a course given by a hooker on how to make love to their husbands ...

He's horrible isn't he. The girl seems to be getting to grips with things now though ;)

I like the imp.

Agreed and agreed!

They said this show wouldn't have a typical good guy/bad guy structure, but I don't know. Ned Stark, his wife, and most of his kids are all clearly good guys. The Lannister twins and the male Targaryen are clearly bad guys. I can see how it might change, though.

I love Ned's young daughter, she's a badass. :lol: