Greasy Lake Community

Game of Thrones

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will Jon Snow break his oath and get laid this year ? Who really is his mother? That's been a point of great debate amongst those who have read the books ... perhaps the more accurate question is "who are Jon Snow's parents?"

just picked up a couple of 26oz bottles for tomorrow night's opening, should taste good in a Born to Run frosted mug , now all I need is a whore to serve it to me, so far my wife doesn't seem too thrilled with that role :rolleyes: ..

Whores don't serve ale. Wenches serve ale.

My friend is home from school and came over last night, and we ended up talking about this show. I had one question for him, as he has read the books and knows what's going to happen: does King Hitleryouth die this season? That's all I want.

So what was your friend's answer to your question?

Spoilers for the third book/seasons three and four:

Maybe. King Dbag dies a little after the middle of the third book. The third book is going to be seasons three and four of the show. He said they'll probably save it until season 4. However! I then talked him into changing his mind...why carry a character into another season if the plan is to kill him off early on?

So what was your friend's answer to your question?

Spoilers for the third book/seasons three and four:

Maybe. King Dbag dies a little after the middle of the third book. The third book is going to be seasons three and four of the show. He said they'll probably save it until season 4. However! I then talked him into changing his mind...why carry a character into another season if the plan is to kill him off early on?

it's the other 2 that get killed this year that will be the shocker

Nothing can shock me. Nothing. Setting up Ned as the number one main character in season one then cutting his head off raises the bar far too high. If a nuclear bomb from the future killed everybody except for Daenerys and Jon and they had to repopulate the world and it turned out that they were Adam and Eve, I'd only be mildly surprised.

Oops, hope I didn't spoil the plot of Martin's next book.

And just to get the ol blood pumping......................

'Game Of Thrones' Sex Scenes And Nudity: The Complete NSFW Collection (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/game-of-thrones-sex-scene_n_1601883.html?utm_hp_ref=tv

Warning: The following video contains strong language and sexual content.

(Please note that I posted the link to the video, not the actual video.) ^_^

Good start to the season....loved the scene between Tywin and Tyrion. The twist at the end was a bit predictable, thanks to the "Previously on...." segment.

Ther is a whole mess o' trouble brewing in the Seven Kingdoms, I reckon.....White Walkers from beyond the Wall, Danny and her dragons crossing the water, Stanys brooding in Dragonstone, plus the ongoing rebellion of the Starks.

Looks like a great season!!!

Good start to the season....loved the scene between Tywin and Tyrion. The twist at the end was a bit predictable, thanks to the "Previously on...." segment.

Ther is a whole mess o' trouble brewing in the Seven Kingdoms, I reckon.....White Walkers from beyond the Wall, Danny and her dragons crossing the water, Stanys brooding in Dragonstone, plus the ongoing rebellion of the Starks.

Looks like a great season!!!

Indeed!

No spoilers here.

I was half in love with the very practical Margaery last year when she told her husband to get sexed up with her brother so the marriage could be consummated. After last night I have a full on girl-crush. Girlfriend knows how to play the Game.

I want a scene between Charles Dance and Peter Dinklage every show.

Nothing can shock me. Nothing.

Oh, you think so, do you?

Bwahahahahahaha!

Ned Stark comes back from the dead and everyone gets a happy ending. That would shock me. Misery and death? Nah, don't think so. There are three characters who I know will survive, and everyone else may as well be fodder.

Really good episode to start the season. The "previously on" made me realize how much I really enjoy the show after a period of some indifference. Looking forward to next week already.

Oh my god...

EXCLUSIVE: Peter Dinklage Replaced for Game of Thrones Season 4

http://hbowatch.com/peter-dinklage-april-season-four/

EXCLUSIVE: Leading Game of Thrones actor and Emmy winner Peter Dinklage will not return to HBO’s flagship program for a fourth season in 2014. In a press conference the morning of April 1st, 2013 show creators David Benioff, Dan Weiss alongside George R.R. Martin made the announcement to stunned members of the media.

“Today is both a sad day and an exciting one for HBO’s Game of Thrones,” Benioff began. “Sad because we’ve all gotten to know Peter on set and love him dearly as a friend. We’ll miss him sorely. Exciting because we’re heading in an entirely new direction with the character of Tyrion Lannister for season 4.

Oh my god...

EXCLUSIVE: Leading Game of Thrones actor and Emmy winner Peter Dinklage will not return to HBO’s flagship program for a fourth season in 2014. In a press conference the morning of April 1st, 2013 show creators David Benioff, Dan Weiss alongside George R.R. Martin made the announcement to stunned members of the media.

“Today is both a sad day and an exciting one for HBO’s Game of Thrones,” Benioff began. “Sad because we’ve all gotten to know Peter on set and love him dearly as a friend. We’ll miss him sorely. Exciting because we’re heading in an entirely new direction with the character of Tyrion Lannister for season 4.

No fool like an... :lol:

Oh my god...

Emphasis added.....

Archived