Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

1-1 Newcastle reserves get back in it..

It must be killing the mackems knowing our reserve team are playing in Europe.

Half time break will give the SMBs a chance to look at a map and see where MILAN is on it :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle fans donated £20,000 to charity over the weekend in protest against the Premier League's controversial pay-per-view scheme. The Magpies' 4-1 defeat by Manchester United on Saturday was

Posted Images

SMBs extend their unbeaten start to the season by postponing todays game against Reading due to a waterlogged pitch ! 70s throwback manager Martin O'Neill has looked upon this as an opportunity to go watch some modern football instead :lol:

excellent between the games panel show with Warren Barton h's always funny and said the key to the game would be whether the linesman or 4th official were tasked with marking Alan Pardew :o

Well beat today :( Might have had a glim if Ba had of put that chance away, never mind we'll still do alight this season...and we are still in Europe.

Hazard could well help Chelsea to win the Premier League, a crackin' player

He's on 6 assists already

R.I.P Freddie Fletcher...the Scot responsible for turning around the fortunes of NUFC in the early 1990`s

he was responsible for bringing Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan to the club at that time and became known

as the "entertainers" due to the exciting and attacking football they produced.

R.I.P Freddie Fletcher...the Scot responsible for turning around the fortunes of NUFC in the early 1990`s

he was responsible for bringing Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan to the club at that time and became known

as the "entertainers" due to the exciting and attacking football they produced.

He wasn't perfect, who is ?

Rumour has it the day he sacked Ossie Ardilles he went to his home and measured up for curtains while he was there..he later moved in :D

Changed NUFC for the better that's a fact.

I wonder if boogie man knows about his Rangers past ?

Newcastle United reserves safe into the Europa league proper. Crap game, crap 3rd strip but who cares..Mags off to Milan again ?

Some good teams in the competition , sad mackems will have to wait until the draw to buy the strips of the teams we play :lol:

30iw9aw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...