Guest

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Recommended Posts

Couple of signings

J e t r o Williams from Frankfurt on loan

Allan saint maximillin from nice for 16m

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the inevitable defeats come this season i reckon we will here about backsides getting kicked from the cabbage.

steve bruce quotes

Sunderland 1-2 Notts County, January 2011
"We got our backsides kicked, and rightly so."

Chelsea 7-2 Sunderland, January 2010
"There's no getting away from it, we have had our backsides well and truly kicked."

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland, October 2010
“To win it, you need seven or eight or nine [playing well]. That’s what Newcastle had and we didn’t have enough and we got our backsides kicked."

Yeovil Town 0-1 Aston Villa, August 2018
"We didn’t do enough first half, played as if it was a pre-season friendly and nearly got our backsides kicked.”

Arsenal 3-0 Wigan, November 2008
"They have some wonderfully talented players but I'm bitterly disappointed. They have kicked our backsides."

Everton 4-0 Wigan, April 2009
"We got our backsides kicked by a very good Everton side."

Burton Albion 1-0 Aston Villa, August 2018
"We were too slow, didn't move the ball quick enough and got our backsides kicked. Unfortunately, rightly so, too."

Wigan 0-4 Aston Villa, October 2008
"If you make glaring defensive errors at this level you get punished, and if you do it against a good team like Villa, then you get your backsides kicked."

Blackpool 1-0 Birmingham, September 2003
“I left half my first team out and we got our backsides kicked,” said Bruce. “I thought ‘what’s the point of that?’"

Middlesbrough 2-0 Birmingham, September 2007
"It was an awful display, we got our backsides kicked and there's no doubt the best side won."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy Carroll shows up at the toon,!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy Carroll is back

are those tears of joy oe sadness Roy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of extra jobs on toon web also for bouncers, dancers and other party people now that he’s back in town

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fuckin hate HATE !! mike ashley

He forced out Rafa, a manager who gave us hope, he reunited the fans, the city.

He managed to keep us in the  Premier League with very little nett spend money despite being told lots of lies from the fat fucker in charge

So, 

Rondon..our player of the season btw, he wouldn't spend £16 to keep him, he's gone off with Rafa. good for him

Rondon is class

Perez  sold for £30 to Leicester..

ashley said  £95 would be available to spend..more lies, didn't happen

we bought Joelinton, unproven, looks canny ( I'd rather have Rondon) Allan st Max, unproven, looks ok ish on u tube

we also got some more loan players who may or not be good..meh

We got rid of Rafa and replaced him with a cabbage..steve bruce

i hate him, i still remember the fucker celebrating a sunland goal against his"team"  and how he went on when he was a man utd player against us... let me make this clear, he is NOT a Newcastle United fan, he is a man utd fan, always was always will be. 

He has took ashleys money and is now his puppet, the press are loving the "Geordie comes home crap" 

ashleys policy about not signing old players seems to have been forgotten as we signed  30 year old Andy Carroll 

"Geordie this and Geordie that".... bollocks !  Carroll is a PR well played card by ashley, and Newcastle Fans being desperate for something will believe that shit. but not me.

I'm gutted at the state of my beloved club, I'll never go back when ashley is in charge, and as much as it pains me i want Newcastle United to go down and stay down, and stay down for years as it's the only way we can get rid of the horrible greedy fucker in charge.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 4:55 PM, AMIW said:

Andy Carroll is back

are those tears of joy oe sadness Roy?

we got him for fuck all, your idiot club paid £35 million for him all those years ago

tears of laughter from mike ashley at the daft mickey mousers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I fuckin hate HATE !! mike ashley

He forced out Rafa, a manager who gave us hope, he reunited the fans, the city.

He managed to keep us in the  Premier League with very little nett spend money despite being told lots of lies from the fat fucker in charge

So, 

Rondon..our player of the season btw, he wouldn't spend £16 to keep him, he's gone off with Rafa. good for him

Rondon is class

Perez  sold for £30 to Leicester..

ashley said  £95 would be available to spend..more lies, didn't happen

we bought Joelinton, unproven, looks canny ( I'd rather have Rondon) Allan st Max, unproven, looks ok ish on u tube

we also got some more loan players who may or not be good..meh

We got rid of Rafa and replaced him with a cabbage..steve bruce

i hate him, i still remember the fucker celebrating a sunland goal against his"team"  and how he went on when he was a man utd player against us... let me make this clear, he is NOT a Newcastle United fan, he is a man utd fan, always was always will be. 

He has took ashleys money and is now his puppet, the press are loving the "Geordie comes home crap" 

ashleys policy about not signing old players seems to have been forgotten as we signed  30 year old Andy Carroll 

"Geordie this and Geordie that".... bollocks !  Carroll is a PR well played card by ashley, and Newcastle Fans being desperate for something will believe that shit. but not me.

I'm gutted at the state of my beloved club, I'll never go back when ashley is in charge, and as much as it pains me i want Newcastle United to go down and stay down, and stay down for years as it's the only way we can get rid of the horrible greedy fucker in charge.

 

 

 

A commentator yesterday said that if Bruce wasn't roundly booed as he took the sideline he'd be off to a better start than he expects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, Patched Tube said:

A commentator yesterday said that if Bruce wasn't roundly booed as he took the sideline he'd be off to a better start than he expects.

I fuckin' hate Steve Bruce

image.thumb.png.27ea6fc0764a8cd08c018e2e

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I fuckin' hate Steve Bruce

image.thumb.png.27ea6fc0764a8cd08c018e2e

A lot of that going around. 

The way I see it Bruce is either going to have to prove he's as good a manager as Benitez or he's going to get savaged by the fans and the press.  Nothing in his background would suggest the former so the later is the more probable.  In truth I don't really know why he took the job; it looks to be a suicide mission from where I sit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Patched Tube said:

A lot of that going around. 

The way I see it Bruce is either going to have to prove he's as good a manager as Benitez or he's going to get savaged by the fans and the press.  Nothing in his background would suggest the former so the later is the more probable.  In truth I don't really know why he took the job; it looks to be a suicide mission from where I sit.

steve bruce is not a good manager, I'm not making it up

his premier league record is there for all to see, here's his record against ex Newcastle managers 

Newacstle-United-Managers-Points-Per-Gam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

steve bruce is not a good manager, I'm not making it up

his premier league record is there for all to see, here's his record against ex Newcastle managers 

Newacstle-United-Managers-Points-Per-Gam

Well as I said... I dont see any evidence that he is and the chart tells the story.  Somebody explain to me just how this doesn't end in tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 1:40 PM, Patched Tube said:

  Somebody explain to me just how this doesn't end in tears.

Steve Bruce 2009

"Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner.
“I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

Steve Bruce 2009

"Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner.
“I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland.”

every team Bruce has managed has been his dream........total fraud of a human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Steve Bruce 2009

"Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner.
“I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland.”

God damn! :o

That's a hell of a quote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

Roy,

Wondered if you watched this on Channel 5 on Sunday night, probably still available on catch up tv.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/h8fb5c/sports-direct-secrets-of-the-mega-sports-factory/

he has his workers on zero hours contracts.  he is everything i despise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone wake me up i must be dreaming, we beat Spurs 1-0 away !! FFS

I thought we'd get absolutely hammered. If that was a Rafa side everyone would be congratulating a great away performance. So credit to steve bruce for that. In fact he dropped Shelvey, Rafa sussed him, it looks like steve bruce has as well. 

We rode our luck Spurs maybe should have had a pen, that's football.

Dummett was very good and so was Joelinton 

the happiest man will be the fat toad ashley as his target of 4th bottom is still on. 

I still think we will go down.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Someone wake me up i must be dreaming, we beat Spurs 1-0 away !! FFS

I thought we'd get absolutely hammered. If that was a Rafa side everyone would be congratulating a great away performance. So credit to steve bruce for that. In fact he dropped Shelvey, Rafa sussed him, it looks like steve bruce has as well. 

We rode our luck Spurs maybe should have had a pen, that's football.

Dummett was very good and so was Joelinton 

the happiest man will be the fat toad ashley as his target of 4th bottom is still on. 

I still think we will go down.

 

 

That was a tough game for me.  OTOH... Spurs.  OTOH part of me wants to see Bruce fall on his ass if for no other reason to embarrass Ashley.  Newcastle had a sensible game plan today that was both obvious and shouldn't have been enough but Spurs played like they were drugged.  I wouldn't worry about the non-call - there was a couple of odd moments out there and I think they more or less evened out.  

It was an oddly entertaining game though.  Loved the Newcastle goal but assumed at the very least Spurs would get the equalizer but then time dragged on and I started thinking "they could do this" and then it got tense.  Finally looked at the clock and realized baring a miracle Newcastle was going to get a point and then it was all smiles as I saw out the last ten minutes or so.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.