Guest

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Recommended Posts

All this being said, Roy i can't figure out if you're for the takeover or not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

All this being said, Roy i can't figure out if you're for the takeover or not! 

hahaha ^

I wanted rid of ashley first of all ( funny how nobody in the press has slagged him off for taking the £300 + million off the Saudi's.)

I have my reservations about the Saudi's human rights issues of course i have, who wouldn't ?   But they certainly haven't done it in the name of Newcastle United.

I just want NUFC to move forward to have ambition other than stay in the PL..that's all ashley wanted and he wanted it as cheap as he could get it. 

 If these Saudi's take us forward, buy us a decent training ground, spend a few quid on the state of the ground as it hasn't had no maintenance or a coat of paint in 13 years . I'll be happy. If we show ambition to actually try and win something again and not be in a relegation battle every season  I'll be delighted. 

 If we actually went on and won something under these new owners, would it take the shine off it ?  I'll be honest and say yes. In an ideal world having a club owned by fans would be perfect, but that isn't going to happen any time soon is it ?

So, in answer to your question, it's yes,  I'm in favor of this takeover. Will i go back to St James' Park..in a heartbeat yes

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

hahaha ^

I wanted rid of ashley first of all ( funny how nobody in the press has slagged him off for taking the £300 + million off the Saudi's.)

I have my reservations about the Saudi's human rights issues of course i have, who wouldn't ?   But they certainly haven't done it in the name of Newcastle United.

I just want NUFC to move forward to have ambition other than stay in the PL..that's all ashley wanted and he wanted it as cheap as he could get it. 

 If these Saudi's take us forward, buy us a decent training ground, spend a few quid on the state of the ground as it hasn't had no maintenance or a coat of paint in 13 years . I'll be happy. If we show ambition to actually try and win something again and not be in a relegation battle every season  I'll be delighted. 

 If we actually went on and won something under these new owners, would it take the shine off it ?  I'll be honest and say yes. In an ideal world having a club owned by fans would be perfect, but that isn't going to happen any time soon is it ?

So, in answer to your question, it's yes,  I'm in favor of this takeover. Will i go back to St James' Park..in a heartbeat yes

 

 

 

Newcastle is my second favorite team (Club or Franchise) in the Premier League. But really it always been because of you Roy!   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

 

Just as they do when the Queen welcomes the Saudi royalty, or when UK politicians fawn over the Saudis, or when billions of pounds of weapons are allowed to be sold by UK companies to Saudi Arabia.

This is the same for any country with appalling human rights.

Whilst they do call on Newcastle fans to make sure they are aware of what goes on in Saudi Arabia (and ask them to speak out about it if possible) their main focus is rightly on the way the Premier League operates and by association, what the UK government allows.

That's the rub Roy.

When the government are....."selective" in their dealings, why does it fall to a football club to be moral guardian?

 

The problem is, the genie us properly out of the bottle in the moneyball league. The sums required to be too end are so vast they're never coming from clean places.

The days when Jack Walker could propel his home town team to un-dreamable heights is gone (and, as I recall, Mr Walker's tax affairs didn't stand up to much moral scrutiny, if remaining on the right side of legality).

 

I don't know what the answer is, I have no idea how I'd react if it was my team......in all honesty I'm glad it's a dichotomy I'll never be confronted with.

 

But there seems to be a lot of double standards in play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh No ! 

even mackems are getting in on the act. some sending letters to their MP

 

IMG-20200422-WA0001.thumb.jpg.12cc378248

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like anyone in Noo 'astle.....actually knows where Saudia Arabia is.....

 

Filthy people, utter scum as far as Human Rights are concerned, and perhaps Football shouldnt be the judge and jury, but a real sense of so deserving of each other.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

Filthy people, utter scum as far as Human Rights are concerned, and perhaps Football shouldnt be the judge and jury, but a real sense of so deserving of each other.

 

 

Well if there is anyone around here who is an expert on "walking away" it would be you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

Like anyone in Noo 'astle.....actually knows where Saudia Arabia is.....

 

Filthy people, utter scum as far as Human Rights are concerned, and perhaps Football shouldnt be the judge and jury, but a real sense of so deserving of each other.

 

 

I doubt you'll read this because it's quite obvious you are a troll, but here you go anyway...

 

 

The North Will Rise Again: A change of ownership at Newcastle United signals big change

It’s getting closer … is it here yet … has it landed? What’s that plane at Newcastle Airport? Is this it? The Newcastle United takeover? How much longer? Weeks? Months? Days? Hours? Now? Release us from this torture … this agony of waiting.

Waiting to see the back of Mike Ashley and an end to the choking grip he has had on Newcastle United and the aberration of sport he represents. A man who has suffocated Newcastle United for 13 years watching the value of his asset rise by dent of every new lucrative TV deal but doing nothing but sweat his asset. Allowing every part of Newcastle United to fall into neglect … the competitiveness of the first team squad, St James’ Park, the training ground and academy …. everything cheapened, our famous old Geordie club little more than an advertising hoarding for his businesses with our stadium defiled by the logos of a business that has become loathed. He has made good men despair … Kevin Keegan, Alan Shearer, Chris Hughton, Jonas Guitteraz, Rafa Benitez … and others.

But he’ll be gone. He has cashed out. We hope gone to count £300m and congratulate himself on his investment. His balance sheet will show the aggravation, the hatred going his way has all been worth while. It will be impossible to convince him otherwise. This is the lens through which he views the world. Ashley is a man with wealth beyond the imagination of you and I. But such is the poverty of his spirit and the meanness of his world view he will never have the riches we have. Put a price on being inside SJP for some of the most wonderful moments of your supporting life. All those fantastic wins and goals which saw our old stadium erupt with joy. Ashley will never know that. He will never have such riches.

And he will never know and feel part of what we hope is about to come to our club. He will never be part of a communion of people thrilled to be together to share wonderful moments, generate that excitement, wonderment  and solidarity that being a Newcastle United supporter bestows. Never create and be part of a folklore to be passed through generations. Ashley and his cohorts may sneer at that sentiment as they seek cheap thrills squandering money at roulette tables and going on binges with people he pays to be his drinking partners. Spew in the fireplace, Mike, you’re winning pal … keep telling yourself that.

This is the takeover few outside of our Black & White tribe wanted to happen. For some and I include Amnesty International, they have a genuine misgiving about the Saudi backed takeover of our club. We should respect and understand that. Intstructively, Amnesty express no opinion on who should and shouldn’t own our club or any other one for that matter. Others have weaponised human rights and the grief of a journalist’s widow to attack the takeover. They are blind to the £Bns in weaponry UK PLC exports to Saudi Arabia and the thousands of British jobs in the Defence industry that depend upon it. They turn a blind-eye to the investments in prime London real estate, in The Independent newspaper and appear ignorant of the copper-bottomed fact that KSA is one of this country’s biggest and most important allies.

I laughed out loud at Jonathan Liew (The Guardian) writing for the New Statesman – click here  https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2020/05/newcastle-fans-back-club-s-takeover-saudi-arabia-do-they-bear-moral conflate some absolute poisonous nonsense on twitter towards Hatice Cengiz fiance  of murdered journalist Jamal Khashogi with the genuine sentiments of Newcastle United supporters. Jonathan, Twitter isn’t real mate.  If you want evidence to support the decline of any kind of morality in any kind of setting, Twitter is an excellent place to start. Period. It is unrepresentative and a boneheaded proposition to suggest otherwise. If it were, Mike Ashley would have been hanged from the top of The Milburn a decade ago. Liew insinuates there is a moral vacuum at the heart of what has been our disaffection with Ashley. This lad should compete in the Olympics as he’d win a Gold in jumping to conclusions.

Here’s a thing Jonathan, the Qataris, are as culpable of human rights abuses as those alleged against the Saudis. They have also bribed their way to hosting a World Cup and …. roll of the drums they have paid the Premier League …. £500m for the rights to stream our football across the vast territory of the Middle East and North Africa.  

Jonathan will know how popular PL football is in the Middle East. Perhaps his colleague at The Guardian, Sunderland-supporting football writer, Jonathan Wilson has briefed him. Wilson will know because he covered the PL for ArabNews,a news outlet based in … wait for it … Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – here is some of Wilson’s work for the Saudi owned news-line and very good it is too – click here https://www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/183396

But hey, writing about football for the Saudis, like selling them bombs to use in the Yemen, having shareholdings in the Independent, Uber … none of that is as bad as owning Newcastle United. This really crosses the rubicon. And this is, wait for it, whataboutery … do me a favour man!

Where government might be legitimately lobbied about the moral suitability of foreign powers buying into British industry or UK cultural life this is now redirected to us powerless saps sitting in the stands at St James’ Park. We have this responsibility now. Something tells me there might be something going seriously askew with British democracy if this is really the truth.

But it is all a false premis. And it is one I feel absolutely certain would not be being trotted out were this takeover one involving say, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham et al.

The Newcastle United takeover, I hope, represents a paradigm shift in football. We have seen in the last twenty years a slide of football investment towards London and the south – the new Wembley Stadium, Abromovich’s Chelsea revolution, the gifting of a stadium to West Ham, the new Arsenal and Tottenham stadia, investment in Bournemouth, Southampton and Watford. Previous staples of the top level, Leeds and Blackburn have slipped from view. Sheffield United’s resurgence is welcome but rare. After Burnley, Newcastle United is the only club at any point on the northern compass of the football map.

I could go further and detail the impact of ten years of austerity on the NE, the disproportionate amounts of infrastructure and every other kind of investment towards London and the south as opposed to the North as well as the invisibility of the so-called Northern Powerhouse anywhere outside Manchester.

With this takeover will come the location of power in NE1 – real, economic and soft. Our political class has often let us down and the despair of that can be seen in Blyth (BLYTH!!!!) voting in a barely literate Tory no-hoper as its MP illustrates that disaffection perfectly. New Labour didn’t really give any special favours to the NE. The region gave more in safe seats for Mandelson, Milburn, Blair et al than it ever got back really.

This takeover will, I pray, put the NE on the map. Have a global impact. In a football sense I have a wild ambition that our club acts as a beacon, is inspirational and raises local morale. Looking at the power and expertise within the consortium taking the club over I’m hopeful there will be the kind of investment within the city-region that the Abu Dhabis have brought to Manchester via their ownership of City. Have a trip around East Manchester to witness that regeneration while the Etihad Campus is something to be envied.

The regeneration of Tyneside has stalled in reality. The current COVID-19 pandemic will tip the country into a recession. That’s what economists tell us rather than a fanzine gobshite. You reading this who call this region your home will know we are less resilient to withstand the batterings of economic turn-downs. When the UK gets a chill, the NE gets the flu.

If this takeover and the resources it potentially brings means we have something to rebuild with then who will question that? Something tells me Boris and his mates won’t be thinking about you and your bairns. Not really.

The NE region has never had enough powerful friends. It has lacked heft and even when it had constituencies providing half a Labour cabinet they were too squeamish to afford us any preferred treatment that would have leveled us up. They dropped that ball.

But I’ll leave the half-arsed political commentary with this – no-one outside of us wants this takeover to happen. No-one really wants to see Newcastle United or the city-region around it thrive.There is at best indifference but we’ll also be on the end of spite, envy and grotesque misrepresentations. Every class-based regional stereotype and prejudice is going to be thrown at us by the metropolitan media and there will be industrial amounts of phoney liberal handwringing rooted within highly selective moral outrage. Let’s be under no illusions that a well-resourced Newcastle United, straining at the leash represents a threat to the status quo not to mention a sickening barrier to the aspirations of others who figured without a giant in the North waking from its slumbers … or ‘kin coma. 

I may be shouting into the wind here but our club is going to have plenty enemies and critcism will be fierce so we should be ready to stick together. No-one can control the slobbering goons of social media but in the real world, supporters have to close ranks, form that siege mentality and truly be UNITED!

We could be about to see a step change in the history of our club. We could be moving from a barely also ran to a front runner. Let’s do it together … put Newcastle United first every time … our club …. the Club of the North.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newcastle roy said:

I doubt you'll read this because it's quite obvious you are a troll, but here you go anyway...

 

 

The North Will Rise Again: A change of ownership at Newcastle United signals big change

It’s getting closer … is it here yet … has it landed? What’s that plane at Newcastle Airport? Is this it? The Newcastle United takeover? How much longer? Weeks? Months? Days? Hours? Now? Release us from this torture … this agony of waiting.

Waiting to see the back of Mike Ashley and an end to the choking grip he has had on Newcastle United and the aberration of sport he represents. A man who has suffocated Newcastle United for 13 years watching the value of his asset rise by dent of every new lucrative TV deal but doing nothing but sweat his asset. Allowing every part of Newcastle United to fall into neglect … the competitiveness of the first team squad, St James’ Park, the training ground and academy …. everything cheapened, our famous old Geordie club little more than an advertising hoarding for his businesses with our stadium defiled by the logos of a business that has become loathed. He has made good men despair … Kevin Keegan, Alan Shearer, Chris Hughton, Jonas Guitteraz, Rafa Benitez … and others.

But he’ll be gone. He has cashed out. We hope gone to count £300m and congratulate himself on his investment. His balance sheet will show the aggravation, the hatred going his way has all been worth while. It will be impossible to convince him otherwise. This is the lens through which he views the world. Ashley is a man with wealth beyond the imagination of you and I. But such is the poverty of his spirit and the meanness of his world view he will never have the riches we have. Put a price on being inside SJP for some of the most wonderful moments of your supporting life. All those fantastic wins and goals which saw our old stadium erupt with joy. Ashley will never know that. He will never have such riches.

And he will never know and feel part of what we hope is about to come to our club. He will never be part of a communion of people thrilled to be together to share wonderful moments, generate that excitement, wonderment  and solidarity that being a Newcastle United supporter bestows. Never create and be part of a folklore to be passed through generations. Ashley and his cohorts may sneer at that sentiment as they seek cheap thrills squandering money at roulette tables and going on binges with people he pays to be his drinking partners. Spew in the fireplace, Mike, you’re winning pal … keep telling yourself that.

This is the takeover few outside of our Black & White tribe wanted to happen. For some and I include Amnesty International, they have a genuine misgiving about the Saudi backed takeover of our club. We should respect and understand that. Intstructively, Amnesty express no opinion on who should and shouldn’t own our club or any other one for that matter. Others have weaponised human rights and the grief of a journalist’s widow to attack the takeover. They are blind to the £Bns in weaponry UK PLC exports to Saudi Arabia and the thousands of British jobs in the Defence industry that depend upon it. They turn a blind-eye to the investments in prime London real estate, in The Independent newspaper and appear ignorant of the copper-bottomed fact that KSA is one of this country’s biggest and most important allies.

I laughed out loud at Jonathan Liew (The Guardian) writing for the New Statesman – click here  https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2020/05/newcastle-fans-back-club-s-takeover-saudi-arabia-do-they-bear-moral conflate some absolute poisonous nonsense on twitter towards Hatice Cengiz fiance  of murdered journalist Jamal Khashogi with the genuine sentiments of Newcastle United supporters. Jonathan, Twitter isn’t real mate.  If you want evidence to support the decline of any kind of morality in any kind of setting, Twitter is an excellent place to start. Period. It is unrepresentative and a boneheaded proposition to suggest otherwise. If it were, Mike Ashley would have been hanged from the top of The Milburn a decade ago. Liew insinuates there is a moral vacuum at the heart of what has been our disaffection with Ashley. This lad should compete in the Olympics as he’d win a Gold in jumping to conclusions.

Here’s a thing Jonathan, the Qataris, are as culpable of human rights abuses as those alleged against the Saudis. They have also bribed their way to hosting a World Cup and …. roll of the drums they have paid the Premier League …. £500m for the rights to stream our football across the vast territory of the Middle East and North Africa.  

Jonathan will know how popular PL football is in the Middle East. Perhaps his colleague at The Guardian, Sunderland-supporting football writer, Jonathan Wilson has briefed him. Wilson will know because he covered the PL for ArabNews,a news outlet based in … wait for it … Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – here is some of Wilson’s work for the Saudi owned news-line and very good it is too – click here https://www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/183396

But hey, writing about football for the Saudis, like selling them bombs to use in the Yemen, having shareholdings in the Independent, Uber … none of that is as bad as owning Newcastle United. This really crosses the rubicon. And this is, wait for it, whataboutery … do me a favour man!

Where government might be legitimately lobbied about the moral suitability of foreign powers buying into British industry or UK cultural life this is now redirected to us powerless saps sitting in the stands at St James’ Park. We have this responsibility now. Something tells me there might be something going seriously askew with British democracy if this is really the truth.

But it is all a false premis. And it is one I feel absolutely certain would not be being trotted out were this takeover one involving say, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham et al.

The Newcastle United takeover, I hope, represents a paradigm shift in football. We have seen in the last twenty years a slide of football investment towards London and the south – the new Wembley Stadium, Abromovich’s Chelsea revolution, the gifting of a stadium to West Ham, the new Arsenal and Tottenham stadia, investment in Bournemouth, Southampton and Watford. Previous staples of the top level, Leeds and Blackburn have slipped from view. Sheffield United’s resurgence is welcome but rare. After Burnley, Newcastle United is the only club at any point on the northern compass of the football map.

I could go further and detail the impact of ten years of austerity on the NE, the disproportionate amounts of infrastructure and every other kind of investment towards London and the south as opposed to the North as well as the invisibility of the so-called Northern Powerhouse anywhere outside Manchester.

With this takeover will come the location of power in NE1 – real, economic and soft. Our political class has often let us down and the despair of that can be seen in Blyth (BLYTH!!!!) voting in a barely literate Tory no-hoper as its MP illustrates that disaffection perfectly. New Labour didn’t really give any special favours to the NE. The region gave more in safe seats for Mandelson, Milburn, Blair et al than it ever got back really.

This takeover will, I pray, put the NE on the map. Have a global impact. In a football sense I have a wild ambition that our club acts as a beacon, is inspirational and raises local morale. Looking at the power and expertise within the consortium taking the club over I’m hopeful there will be the kind of investment within the city-region that the Abu Dhabis have brought to Manchester via their ownership of City. Have a trip around East Manchester to witness that regeneration while the Etihad Campus is something to be envied.

The regeneration of Tyneside has stalled in reality. The current COVID-19 pandemic will tip the country into a recession. That’s what economists tell us rather than a fanzine gobshite. You reading this who call this region your home will know we are less resilient to withstand the batterings of economic turn-downs. When the UK gets a chill, the NE gets the flu.

If this takeover and the resources it potentially brings means we have something to rebuild with then who will question that? Something tells me Boris and his mates won’t be thinking about you and your bairns. Not really.

The NE region has never had enough powerful friends. It has lacked heft and even when it had constituencies providing half a Labour cabinet they were too squeamish to afford us any preferred treatment that would have leveled us up. They dropped that ball.

But I’ll leave the half-arsed political commentary with this – no-one outside of us wants this takeover to happen. No-one really wants to see Newcastle United or the city-region around it thrive.There is at best indifference but we’ll also be on the end of spite, envy and grotesque misrepresentations. Every class-based regional stereotype and prejudice is going to be thrown at us by the metropolitan media and there will be industrial amounts of phoney liberal handwringing rooted within highly selective moral outrage. Let’s be under no illusions that a well-resourced Newcastle United, straining at the leash represents a threat to the status quo not to mention a sickening barrier to the aspirations of others who figured without a giant in the North waking from its slumbers … or ‘kin coma. 

I may be shouting into the wind here but our club is going to have plenty enemies and critcism will be fierce so we should be ready to stick together. No-one can control the slobbering goons of social media but in the real world, supporters have to close ranks, form that siege mentality and truly be UNITED!

We could be about to see a step change in the history of our club. We could be moving from a barely also ran to a front runner. Let’s do it together … put Newcastle United first every time … our club …. the Club of the North.

 

What a load of fucking bollocks.  Austerity?  FFS, like St James isnt always full?  Not always the case, Ive been there when there was only 14 k in the place, when the so called Toon Army had fucked off and deserted the club. Football at premiership level is immune from Austerity.  Austerity has fuck all to do with Astley and its fuck all to do with Stavely and this disgusting lot.  Cant wait to see the reaction from the down to earth people of Newcastle when Bruce is inevitably sacked ( a far more decent person than Benitez ever was). Cant wait for you to defend that one.

Your getting what you deserve, and at a time when Football really didnt seem to matter, we have this to remind us of the fucking parasites, the Premiership Scum, the fucking thieves, fuck off and burn in hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Chicken Man said:

 

What a load of fucking bollocks.  Austerity?  FFS, like St James isnt always full?  Not always the case, Ive been there when there was only 14 k in the place, when the so called Toon Army had fucked off and deserted the club. Football at premiership level is immune from Austerity.  Austerity has fuck all to do with Astley and its fuck all to do with Stavely and this disgusting lot.  Cant wait to see the reaction from the down to earth people of Newcastle when Bruce is inevitably sacked ( a far more decent person than Benitez ever was). Cant wait for you to defend that one.

Your getting what you deserve, and at a time when Football really didnt seem to matter, we have this to remind us of the fucking parasites, the Premiership Scum, the fucking thieves, fuck off and burn in hell.

:D:D:D I'm laughing out loud at bruce being a decent person i doubt the good people of sheffield and birmingham would agree with that one.

It must be cold under that bridge  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

:D:D:D I'm laughing out loud at bruce being a decent person i doubt the good people of sheffield and birmingham would agree with that one.

It must be cold under that bridge  

Oh there's the excuse then...that one will go down well covering up the Human Rights records of your new owners...do you know Roy if its true that they are thinking of banning women from SJP?  Or is that just a rumour?   You enjoy the ride Roy, next time you score, hopefully you will spare a thought for a Gay Man that has probably been put to death at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Chicken Man said:

Oh there's the excuse then...that one will go down well covering up the Human Rights records of your new owners...do you know Roy if its true that they are thinking of banning women from SJP?  Or is that just a rumour?   You enjoy the ride Roy, next time you score, hopefully you will spare a thought for a Gay Man that has probably been put to death at the same time.

Banning women, at SJP, gay man being put to death, you're just making shit up now

The human rights record of the Saudi's is atrocious i agree but it's strange that no one says anything about them investing in Man utd for the last 13 years or that also own Sheffield utd  and half of the property in London. As well as buying billions worth of weapons off the government. And not one person has said a bad word against mike ashley for actually taking £300 million of Saudi money.

Also Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom are strategic allies.[4] There are more than 200 joint ventures between British and Saudi Companies, worth $17.5 billion, and some 30,000 British nationals are living and working in Saudi Arabia as well as nearly 100,000 Saudi nationals living in the UK. Saudi Arabia is the United Kingdom's primary trading partner in the Middle East and the United Kingdom is Saudi Arabia's closest European ally.

Nothing ever said about that, but little old NUFC getting taking over by Saudi's and  all of a sudden everyone takes the moral high ground.

But keep on filling your car up with Saudi petrol or trolling your hypocritical made up stuff on Saudi backed facebook or Twitter  if it keeps your conscience clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Banning women, at SJP, gay man being put to death, you're just making shit up now

The human rights record of the Saudi's is atrocious i agree but it's strange that no one says anything about them investing in Man utd for the last 13 years or that also own Sheffield utd  and half of the property in London. As well as buying billions worth of weapons off the government. And not one person has said a bad word against mike ashley for actually taking £300 million of Saudi money.

Also Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom are strategic allies.[4] There are more than 200 joint ventures between British and Saudi Companies, worth $17.5 billion, and some 30,000 British nationals are living and working in Saudi Arabia as well as nearly 100,000 Saudi nationals living in the UK. Saudi Arabia is the United Kingdom's primary trading partner in the Middle East and the United Kingdom is Saudi Arabia's closest European ally.

Nothing ever said about that, but little old NUFC getting taking over by Saudi's and  all of a sudden everyone takes the moral high ground.

But keep on filling your car up with Saudi petrol or trolling your hypocritical made up stuff on Saudi backed facebook or Twitter  if it keeps your conscience clear.

who gives a fuck about Man Utd, read one of my earlier posts thicko, Ive been in SJP when there were 14k in the place. You were small time then and you are still fucking small time. Biggest bunch of saddo's in football, no doubt your relentless fucking moaning fans will start as soon as you've lost your first game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

who gives a fuck about Man Utd, read one of my earlier posts thicko, Ive been in SJP when there were 14k in the place. You were small time then and you are still fucking small time. Biggest bunch of saddo's in football, no doubt your relentless fucking moaning fans will start as soon as you've lost your first game. 

Your mangling of the English language is deplorable, young man.

There's no apostrophe in 'saddos'.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

who gives a fuck about Man Utd, read one of my earlier posts thicko, Ive been in SJP when there were 14k in the place. You were small time then and you are still fucking small time. Biggest bunch of saddo's in football, no doubt your relentless fucking moaning fans will start as soon as you've lost your first game. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e529abb58868c36472

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.