Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Curly-cheenee has got the greasy little bucktoothed one in his pocket...

:lol: :lol: think you better watch motd2 Winston, if they broadcast such a thing up there in the barren wastes......................

On second thoughts dont bother, I dont think Coloccini is going to make the challenge in time for MOTD2................

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle United finished the season as Champions of the Championship after a memorable afternoon at St. James' Park, chalking up their 100th league and cup goal in the process. Fittingly it was Dw

Posted Images

Curly-cheenee has got the greasy little bucktoothed one in his pocket...

:lol: :lol: think you better watch motd2 Winston, if they broadcast such a thing up there in the barren wastes......................

On second thoughts dont bother, I dont think Coloccini is going to make the challenge in time for MOTD2................

Now that was funny :rolleyes:

image-16-newcastle-united-fans-paint-bruges-black-and-white-632714608.jpg

HUNDREDS of supporters are flooding Bruges’ Market Square ahead of Newcastle’s Europa League clash this evening.

A “fan zone” set-up in the city’s historic centre has been erected to house more than 5,000 fans.

And now – with just hours to go before the Ameobi brothers spearhead Newcastle’s efforts to seal a spot in the competitions last 32 – fans are beginning to arrive at the city centre site.

Among those to arrive was Scott Sewell, 22, from Kingston Park, who posed for photos in the shadow of some of Bruges’ most spectacular architecture.

He said: “We got here yesterday on the Eurostar. It’s a beautiful place and we’re having a great time.

“The people are really, really friendly and you can’t fault them at all.”

HUNDREDS of supporters are flooding Bruges’ Market Square ahead of Newcastle’s Europa League clash this evening.

A “fan zone” set-up in the city’s historic centre has been erected to house more than 5,000 fans.

And now – with just hours to go before the Ameobi brothers spearhead Newcastle’s efforts to seal a spot in the competitions last 32 – fans are beginning to arrive at the city centre site.

Among those to arrive was Scott Sewell, 22, from Kingston Park, who posed for photos in the shadow of some of Bruges’ most spectacular architecture.

He said: “We got here yesterday on the Eurostar. It’s a beautiful place and we’re having a great time.

Trouble was in 1980-81 when they were really., really shite, they were getting crowds of 8, 9 and 10 thousand.

A faint whiff of euro-glory and they all come out of the pubs. stay sober long enough to buy a eurostar ticket, and the rest is, well, irrelevant.....

Trouble was in 1980-81 when they were really., really shite, they were getting crowds of 8, 9 and 10 thousand.

A faint whiff of euro-glory and they all come out of the pubs. stay sober long enough to buy a eurostar ticket, and the rest is, well, irrelevant.....

friggin' hell Liverpool fans really are jealous of Newcastle United, how times change.

I bet Allardyce is just loving that............sacked in favour of Shearer, who took them down.......

If you are going to talk shite, at least do your research first. Shearer was the 4 th manager after Allardyce.

Mickey Mousers.. :rolleyes:

Fair do 's Ginster. Looks like it was Keegan not Shearer.

In the conduct of looking that up, I noticed that the most successful manager in terms of win % was Chris Hughton (according to wicky-wotsits)

Including a five one win against your chums down the road.

What happened to him?

Let me guess......................................

Yet again, you are wrong. In the period between Allardyce being sacked and Shearer taking over (which was your point, I believe) Chris Hughton was manager for three games and lost them all, meaning that he was our least successful manager ever (and given our history of lack of success, that is some achievement).

Yet again, you are wrong. In the period between Allardyce being sacked and Shearer taking over (which was your point, I believe) Chris Hughton was manager for three games and lost them all, meaning that he was our least successful manager ever (and given our history of lack of success, that is some achievement).

:D:D:D

Yes, Andrew.

And here's a quote from Roy, from 4th November, on the LFC fred:

"We'll finish above you..again"

Maybe. We'll see.

I've changed my mind...after yesterdays game we'll be lucky to finish above 3 teams :(

And it's canny funny that Liverpool are having a good season if they finish above us :D

Aye Roy, like seagulls when a fishing boat comes in...

(Its is a version of shit following the trawler)

So bad, he needed to explain it.................... :ph34r: