Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Posted Images

It wouldn't have mattered who pardew managed - his touchline antics are not highlighted because he isn't managing a really top club. Nothing specific to Newcastle.

Pardews touchline antics are highlighted, he was banned and fined for his childish push in the game against Spurs.

Lets face it the FA are terrified to upset Fergie, he gets away with murder always has done and always will.

Now fergie has called Pardew a hypocrite saying he should be punished for the outburst against the Mags.

Well Pardew is a bit of a hypocrite, I agree with Fergie about that, but Pardew was right fergie should have be punished. But he wont, because the purple nose one gets away with murder.

you know who is at again his latest quote about Toon

Ferguson: “It is unfortunate but I am the manager of the most famous club in the world. Not Newcastle, a wee club in the north east."

That "wee club" cost him the title last season.

I guess he hasn't got over it.

The Ref`s report quite clearly states that at no time was Sir Alex abusive towards ANY of the match officials, end of....

Get over it...he is a WINNER, don`t you just wish your club had a WINNER at the helm ?

Give over, I could manage Man utd.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="newcastle roy" data-cid="2217277" data-time="1356786657"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dr winston oboogie" data-cid="2217259"><p>The Ref`s report quite clearly states that at no time was Sir Alex abusive towards ANY of the match officials, end of....<br />

<br />

<br />

Get over it...he is a WINNER, don`t you just wish your club had a WINNER at the helm ?</p></blockquote>

Give over, I could manage Man utd.</p></blockquote>

Now there's a thought :-D

could someone please check on Newcaste Roy I tried calling ToonTown Samaritans to see if they've heard from him and their number has been busy for hours

webcam on Toon bridge has shown noone jumping yet

At 3-3 we didn't look to bad to be fair in the end 7-3 flattered Arsenal.

Our lack of strength in depth is coming back to haunt us, and that's down to Ashley and pardew not buying in the summer, every Newcastle fan knew this would happen.

I've said this for a while, we are in a relegation struggle for sure.

The defence has been shocking even Colo has been sussed with balls over his head, Santon is not a defender he should play on the wing, Jonas is finished and should leave, Tiote has me baffled, he just seems to wait for a tackle coming in and then pass it backwards if he doesn't lose the friggin ball, he has forgot how to track his man and his tackles are now weak as piss ? What's wrong with the man ?

A few positives, we are now looking ok going forward, 3 goals at OT and 3 at arsenal ?

Marveaux ( wtf he is always on the bench for ? )and Anita are looking good can't wait to see them play with Ben Arfa.

Its all about the window in Jan, who we buy and who we sell will decide what league we play in next season.

• Like 1
Some much needed good news, Newcastle agree a deal to sign France defender Mathieu Debuchy from Lille.

Here is more good news....

Growin' Up once told us.... "Pardew is a good manager - this is not another Joe Kinnear type situation. I think Pardew will do ok - but there were better choices around - O'Neil and Jol to name but two."

How do you feel? :P You can get the current #13 or #14 to manage #15 ;)