Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Another OMG moment....apparently Toon Vs LFC is going to be first-up on MOTD....

Its about two decades since LFC got shown before Manu..................

Oh wait a minute they weren't playing, were they? :blink::huh:

Pardew must go ( i doubt he will)

worst home loss since 1925

Pardew has lost the dressing room

Pardew has not got a clue when it comes to tactics, every Newcastle fan knows this.

and to think I give up a Willie Nile gig for this crap.

Howay Fat man, get rid of this horses ass of a manager...please

Wow liverpools 14th win of the season in emphatic style! Don't tell me it was against yet another team in the top half? Errr...just checked and no it wasn't - toon plummeting

ahhh.. a man you fan being cocky :D

and yes "Toon are plummeting", our 3-0 win against you last year to help Man City win the league must still hurt.

Wow liverpools 14th win of the season in emphatic style! Don't tell me it was against yet another team in the top half? Errr...just checked and no it wasn't - toon plummeting

and yes "Toon are plummeting", our 3-0 win against you last year to help Man City win the league must still hurt.

Your defeat at home to city in last seasons penultimate game was worse for us. Don't worry toon will stay up - just. Pardew out of his depth now his direct SAF advice line has been cut off.

Your defeat at home to city in last seasons penultimate game was worse for us. Don't worry toon will stay up - just. Pardew out of his depth now his direct SAF advice line has been cut off.

yes, of course you are right, the 3 points you lost against us did not count.

Geordies are a mess, they're a shit club. All their fans streaming out early like old Trafford with the rush to get on the M6 back to London.

You can't control a player like countino. Get Keegan back you desperate shit supporters

Geordies are a mess, they're a shit club. All their fans streaming out early like old Trafford with the rush to get on the M6 back to London.

You can't control a player like countino. Get Keegan back you desperate shit supporters

hahaha this is from a Liverpool supporter who comes from Leicester !

I am not from leicester. You know nothing about where I am from.

Still the shittist fans ever, who can't wait to turn their backs on their team .

I know you didn't have a Liverpool accent when I met you.

"Location, Leicester " is a bit of a giveaway :D

And we still get 52000 at home games, 1969 is the last time we won something, so we've had long enough to turn our backs on our team, we still seem to be well supported.

As for the "shittist" fans, maybe Juventus fans might disagree with you about that one.

• Like 1

WEST-HAM V NEWCASTLE UNITED

after last weeks stuffin' by the bin dippers i can smell another defeat here, and no doubt Carroll and Nolan will score.

I'll be praying Wigan don't win as I've lost all faith in Pardew, when he was at west ham he preferred Marlon Harewood to Carlos Tevez ! FFS we should have known..some of us did !

Countin' on a miracle.

after last weeks stuffin' by the bin dippers i can smell another defeat here,

Would reply to this but I'm too busy out dipping in bins................

after last weeks stuffin' by the bin dippers i can smell another defeat here,

Would reply to this but I'm too busy out dipping in bins................

:D you didn't take my bait..well done, class reply :lol:B)