Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Phone Bruce up. Get him to do a show in the Tyne Theatre and then we can all go out and have some bevvies. I want to go to Rosie's and The Newcastle Arms and The Cooperidge and The Crown Pasada and The Bridge and Fitzgeralds and 42nd Street and Legends and finish the night off either on the rotating dance floor on the boat or head banging to Paranoid in The Stage Dood.

Martin...you drink in puffs bars :rolleyes:

LOL. Cheers Roy. But you are right. For years I used to get off the bus on match days and then start drinking in the pubs near Marlborough Crescent bus station. One night we came into town and did the same, rather than heading straight to the Bigg Market. It was an eye opener!

Phone Bruce up. Get him to do a show in the Tyne Theatre and then we can all go out and have some bevvies. I want to go to Rosie's and The Newcastle Arms and The Cooperidge and The Crown Pasada and The Bridge and Fitzgeralds and 42nd Street and Legends and finish the night off either on the rotating dance floor on the boat or head banging to Paranoid in The Stage Dood.

Thats true...Ive seen him there...............

:wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

Roy, that's the kind of negative tactics that Pardew has used and got us into this mess.

We must go for the win, cos if we do, we are safe.

That being said, I think we'll lose. :(

I agree, don't want us to play for a draw, but I'll take a draw now, especially the way Wigan are playing !

Thats true...Ive seen him there...............

:wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

True, he has. I was a little nervous going in, but he held my hand.

I have a mate who has a mate... ( yeah I know )

Word is Pardew will be sacked, even if we stay up.

pray mat out

It will cost the FCB a fortune to sack him. I couldn't see it happening until Pardew started pointing the finger at the FCB. Your mates mates dogs aunties brother might be right.

I have a mate who has a mate... ( yeah I know )

Word is Pardew will be sacked, even if we stay up.

pray mat out

It will cost the FCB a fortune to sack him. I couldn't see it happening until Pardew started pointing the finger at the FCB. Your mates mates dogs aunties brother might be right.

Pardew's has an eight year contract, but a clause in it says the club only have to pay him one years pay if sacked.

It will be money well spent, if he is in charge next season we will go down for sure.

Today was a nightmare, glad it's over and we are safe after a pretty shit (Europa league was ok ) premier league season.

one word sums up today...PHEW !

16351160297070971483617.jpg

Great and much need news. Marseille president Vincent Labrune has confirmed a deal has been agreed with Newcastle for striker Loic Remy.

Deals off, he's signing for QPR :(

For once Newcastle get lucky not signing this bloke, not only is he crap..he's been nicked for gang rape.

So it's QPR going down and Remy going down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22537941

I think it is a brilliant idea. It would be nice to think that the players, even if they don't give a shit about the last game of the season, at least try to let Betty who washes the kit have a nice holiday.

• 3 weeks later...