The Official Newcastle United Thread

Bob Moncur is a legend - despite being part scottish.

thats going to upset Dr Oboogie :)

Nah, not upset Andrew...it is common knowledge that Geordies are just Scots with their brains removed... ;)

We are voting for scottish independence.

Nah, not upset Andrew...it is common knowledge that Geordies are just Scots with their brains removed... ;)

Like the rustbucket wifey should have done 30 years ago, cameron should keep his snout firmly in the home counties trough....

We will vote when we are ready in 2014, the anniversary of Bannockburn and the yaer of the Commonwealth Games in Scotland, NOT during 2012 and that huge money down the drain waste of time joo-bi-lee or the english olympics.

btw....did you know that there are more Pandas in Scotland that tory MP`s.

arent the Pandas technically Geordies too? since they wear black-and-white :D

Hey, yes ... I was listening to the News re: the Independence stuff. Go for it Scotland ... you've got your chance and won't have to whinge incessantly about wanting out.

Embrace your chance for freedom or haud yer wheesht.:)

Hey, yes ... I was listening to the News re: the Independence stuff. Go for it Scotland ... you've got your chance and won't have to whinge incessantly about wanting out.

Embrace your chance for freedom or haud yer wheesht.:)

Do not want to Hi-jack Roy`s thread, but Ginslinger started it after all.... :P

Do not worry darlin` WE will go for it...but when WE are ready, not at the behest of some sooth-mooth rustbucket wifey clone.....

and boy will that be a weight off our shoulders and taxes.

I think you may be about to choose sooner than you thought. Then you can moan about 'your own lot' getting things wrong.

Or is it just that the folks wanting independence don't really want it after all? Now or later?

Like the rustbucket wifey should have done 30 years ago, cameron should keep his snout firmly in the home counties trough....

We will vote when we are ready in 2014, the anniversary of Bannockburn and the yaer of the Commonwealth Games in Scotland, NOT during 2012 and that huge money down the drain waste of time joo-bi-lee or the english olympics.

btw....did you know that there are more Pandas in Scotland that tory MP`s.

I think you have got my meaning wrong here, I am not saying that you should vote for your independence, I am saying that we should vote you out. It's about time you took the blame for your own mistakes instead of always blaming someone else.

I think you have got my meaning wrong here, I am not saying that you should vote for your independence, I am saying that we should vote you out.

Now aint THAT the truth.

Bunch of fuckin skirted moaning minnies.

Back to NUFC, and Branson has said he wont rename St James' Park, pity that as I quite like the sound of Virgin at St James' Park

Back to NUFC, and Branson has said he wont rename St James' Park, pity that as I quite like the sound of Virgin at St James' Park

According to rumours in the shittier papers this a.m. Toon are poised to offer £10m for Andy Carroll.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Toon have denied going for Carroll saying "what fools would pay £10m for Andy ??"

Shouldn't that be Virgin at Sports Direct Arena?? :P

The Virgin sign on the shirt seems a lucky one for the Mags, didn't play well today, but won with a great goal by Leon Best B)

Arsenal got beat today that makes us joint 5th, not bad for a team favourites to go down at the start of the season, that Pardew fella is shutting me up big style, long my it continue.

HWTL

yeah it was a good game to watch and Newcastle are playing some great football. Next thing Mr Roy will be telling us, is that he could of predicted the correct score in the Predictions game ;)

was at the game just like I always am, was poor to be honest nobody seemed up for it teams & fans IMO. worst atmosphere of the season think a freezing 1PM sunday kick off was the reason why, great goal by best was the only quality in the game.

WELCOME TO THE TOON...

3688820-cisse6_460_318.jpg?h=20c36ba78cfcc65818273c0685d535e2

Demba mrk II :lol:

hell with these two up front we might see plenty more goals!

I was told don't know if its true that Sunderland was going to sign him they flew him over but he stopped at Newcastle instead as we had agreed a fee also...

Apparently sunderland was shut when he came over, and the two hotels were full of dole- wallers.

he wanted to talk to some sunderland players, all of them were in the Toon having a great time ( apart from Titus, he was locked up, again )

So he headed to the great city and signed as soon as he set foot in it.

Apparently sunderland was shut when he came over, and the two hotels were full of dole- wallers.

he wanted to talk to some sunderland players, all of them were in the Toon having a great time ( apart from Titus, he was locked up, again )

It seems his signing has improved things no end :D

You could at least wait until he played before you slag him off. :rolleyes:

That's bad karma there if he hasn't even played and they got hammered anyway.

You must sell him again immediately! :o

That's pretty much what I meant :lol:

That's pretty much what I meant :lol:

We should sell him to Liverpool for 35 million ?