Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle fans donated £20,000 to charity over the weekend in protest against the Premier League's controversial pay-per-view scheme. The Magpies' 4-1 defeat by Manchester United on Saturday was

Posted Images

Senegal knocked out so roy will be happy that his strikers played badly and will be heading home from africa early :o not in time for the f.a cup game though

They will be ready for our game at Ewood Park next Wednesday, what is even better I have a half day at work and going down I can't wait!

lucky break for Toon getting knocked out by brighton meant they didnt have to get knockedout by The Mighty Reds

We'll just have to concentrate on finishing 6th :)

6th bottom will be a good finishing position if yesterdays performance is anything to go by.:(