Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

This is how the table was when we went 0-1 to WBA :o

_82889670_bottomsix.jpg

A massive goal to make it 1-1.

Thank god Hull are struggling, i believe the QPR away game is a must win game for us.

Hull have Spurs away and Man utd at home, Spurs are playing with their flip-flops on and Man utd may already be in guaranteed

a Champions league spot by the time they play.

Squeaky bum time for sure.

At least we have the "best coach" in the Premier League FFS !

The only way carver would make a good coach is if someone knocked all his teeth out and replaced them with 52 seats :D

Just saw the brief clip of the Mackems game on "Goals on Sunday".

Jaysus, Everton hit the post and had a nailed on pen KBed.

S'oo'lan's two goals were crazy, looked like one of the spawniest wins of the season, but it could be massive.

I dunno how this plays out, one of Toon, Mackems or Hull certainly, but no idea who.

NBC has apparently picked the Sunderland game for their main channel 3pm game - don't they realize that their are viewers all across YankeeLand from GA to AZ who were hoping they;d televise Toon :(

I still know you are cheering your number one team on Andrew.

don't worry Hull are so bad they'll keep Toon up...

that, is all we have.

worst Newcastle team ever, I'd take going down for a few years if it meant getting rid of the fat money grabbing shit ashley.

• Like 1

We need Man Utd to do us a favour cos there is no way we will get anything from West Ham. Won't Big Sam love it if he can stick it up the FCB and relegate us.

Agree with Roy - this is the worst Toon team ever. Bring back Richard Dinnis.

• Like 1

Our worst ever run in the Premier League was 6 defeats in a row under Pardew. Our worst ever run was 10 defeats in a row under Richard Dinnis in 1977.

Fortunately the mackem's still have their 15 run losing streak irecord at the end of the 2002/2003 season.

The whole season boils down to whether or not Man Utd can be arsed to turn up on the last day of the season with nothing to play for (assuming Arsenal get at least a point against the mackems). How shit is that?

Its in your hands if you beat West Ham you stay up....dont go blaming ManU if they fail to turn up against Hull. As long as you have that money grabbing owner then this will be an annual scenario.

Its in your hands if you beat West Ham you stay up....dont go blaming ManU if they fail to turn up against Hull. As long as you have that money grabbing owner then this will be an annual scenario.

Yep.

They will be victims of Manus indifference.

Victim culture ....................... how shit is that?

To blame your own teams inadequacies on other teams.

Yes of course, you're right and if we fuck it up against West-ham and Hull leapfrog us, you'll not find one Newcastle fan blaming Man Utd, not one.

We'll leave the "victim card" to the team that plays it best.

We all know who is at fault and why we have been shite for 7 out of the last 8 seasons ( lucky in the other one)

I've been saying for a long time we are the worst team in the league, if we get lucky, nothing will change, next season and the season after that will be the same crap no ambition total bollocks that we have endured since ashley bought his cash cow.

If dropping into the Championship for a season or two, even three would mean ashley fucks off, I'd take it. Hate myself for saying it, but i would.

I won't blame ManUtd at all, but we are relying on them 'cos we are shite.