Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Go to Your Profile on the top right of this page, click on My Settings, the last choice is Manage Ignore Prefs. Add the names of everyone you have or might fight with there.

We aren't kidding folks. Please do this now.

• Like 1

And if Kev and JF didn't make it clear enough---here is my 2 cents

For a few of you, this topic renders you unable to control yourself. We do see the posts, some get deleted so as to not offend others.

But it shouldn't be our job to follow you around like the guy who cleans up the crap every time the elephant takes a dump

A few of you hate each other, maybe even in real life. I don't care, neither does anyone else. Ignore and don't engage with that person, just like you would in real life.

I don't care who you are, what "immunity" you think you might have, how long you have been here, ect. ect.

Your ability to access this board and discuss Bruce and music and sports is being risked, if you don't want to be here anymore, carry on as you have and we will make the decision for you.

Either way, through your actions or ours, this crap between people will stop. We would prefer you to control yourselves.

Everyone Clear?

Good grief, i really believe this bloke has lost the plot big style.

Not one but TWO !!

Two days off he gives the players on the last week of the season before our biggest game in yonks, a game that will most likely end up with us going down.

Carver has lost it big time, has them playing golf inside of working on their fitness or tactics, most of the players at QPR had ran out of steam,ideas and desire after half time.

60 grand a week 3 months off from next week, and the balloon gives them two days off FFS !

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-john-carver-believes-9298605

They've had at least 90 minutes off every match day for ages Roy - what's 2 more days ;) think Carver has put his house on them being relegated when they were 250-1 a while back ?

Wish I did, as i thought it could happen.

worst team, ever.

worst manager, ever

worst owner, ever

I don't want us to go down, but i wont be as upset as any normal relegation would leave me feeling.

ashley & co have knocked the very life and soul out of NUFC

• Like 1

Kind of looking forward to the game on Sunday. As a Hammer living in Newcastle it is a rare chance to see my team. The problem is that both teams are playing so badly. Both teams could be booing their players and manager at the end. This could be Allardyce's last game in charge and he has not been popular with some West Ham fans. Friends at work cannot see Newcastle picking up a point - they have not watched us recently.

Kind of looking forward to the game on Sunday. As a Hammer living in Newcastle it is a rare chance to see my team. The problem is that both teams are playing so badly. Both teams could be booing their players and manager at the end. This could be Allardyce's last game in charge and he has not been popular with some West Ham fans. Friends at work cannot see Newcastle picking up a point - they have not watched us recently.

If you wanna beer before the match, I'll be in The Hotspur, you'll spot me easy as i'll be wearing a Springsteen hoodie.

I was stunned when NBC said that they had an interview with Ashley don't know if it was shown in Blighty but it was stunning to do it right before the game.

good to see Gutierrez get a goal - wonder what squad and manager they will bring to yankeeland in a few weeks.

Congrats to NUFC staying up. Hull had to beat us anyway but they didn't. Despite Fellaini trying his best to make it easy for them.

I did here Hull had a few goals chalked off, god knows what would have happened if they did take the lead.

Congrats to NUFC staying up. Hull had to beat us anyway but they didn't. Despite Fellaini trying his best to make it easy for them.

I did here Hull had a few goals chalked off, god knows what would have happened if they did take the lead.

they also hit the post a couple of times - and of the two disallowed goals I thought the second should have been given

they also hit the post a couple of times - and of the two disallowed goals I thought the second should have been given

I'll watch on MOTD tonight, a wee bit calmer than i was today.

Losing two fans at the start of the season in the air crash was the low point in a season that always seemed doomed

Glad it's over

My head hurts this morning. It's a long time since I celebrated a last game of the season win.

It was nice to see a bit of passion on the pitch for a change. Vernon Anita must be the most relieved player in the world at the moment - probably the worst miss I have ever seen at SJP.