Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle United finished the season as Champions of the Championship after a memorable afternoon at St. James' Park, chalking up their 100th league and cup goal in the process. Fittingly it was Dw

Posted Images

Mitrovic getting sent off doesn't help much....

I wish this lad would calm the fuck down, he has all the potential to be a top class forward if he can learn to control his aggression.

We were beat after 16 min, but i must admit we battled well, without ever threatening a n average arsenal performance.

Two things are clear after that game.

Arsenal wont win the league.

Newcastle United wont go down.

Mitrovic getting sent off doesn't help much....

I wish this lad would calm the fuck down, he has all the potential to be a top class forward if he can learn to control his aggression.

We were beat after 16 min, but i must admit we battled well, without ever threatening a n average arsenal performance.

Two things are clear after that game.

Arsenal wont win the league.

Newcastle United wont go down.

I agree 100%.

Roy no rumours of anyone leaving Toon before the transfer window shuts? The Beeb mentioned that they were one of 3 prem league teams still needing to trim johnny foreigners from their squad as they have more than the allowed 17

Not sure how accurate the wiki page is but that lists 18 foreign and 8 blighty at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Roy will be happy to hear that Toon Legend Andy Carroll is on the bench for West Ham today - he normally only plays about 3 games a season before sustaining a long term injury and having to spend the rest of the year ay home with his model girlfriend Billi Something so this is a real honour that he has chosen Toon to be one of his rare appearances....

Crap first half, Colback has to go off and get De Jong or Aarons on.

I can't see nowt but a loss in this one, even if we do score, WH will score again, very disappointed in the new signings that half.

Only Little Vern has tried

Howay lads, try harder.