Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle fans donated £20,000 to charity over the weekend in protest against the Premier League's controversial pay-per-view scheme. The Magpies' 4-1 defeat by Manchester United on Saturday was

Posted Images

Sorry Newcastle toonies supporters. It did not happen for us today. Those Tottingham players had us running around trying to catch the shadows that they throw. I will score goals and goals against Wolveserhampton.

Feed me!

Yeah, your team Tottenham ( I spelt it right for you ) played us off the park.

Sorry Newcastle toonies supporters. It did not happen for us today. Those Tottingham players had us running around trying to catch the shadows that they throw. I will score goals and goals against Wolveserhampton.

Feed me!

Yeah, your team Tottenham ( I spelt it right for you ) played us off the park.

no no no Toonie supporter. I do not like Spuds - I Geordie hero and very sorry for performance against ugly mans team.

You will see - I score you goals and goals and come looking for you to buy me beer in Three Bulls Head or Strawberry. I no go into The Hotspur incase ugly engloand manager try to tap me up.

Feed me!

• 2 weeks later...

I feared the worst after the first half...missed the second half due to some other game...can somebody remind me of the result?

Wolves apparantly played much better in the second half and pulled an excellent result out of the bag against what is a quality Newcastle side.

That Pardew bloke may not be a bad manager after all...!

I feared the worst after the first half...missed the second half due to some other game...can somebody remind me of the result?

Wolves apparantly played much better in the second half and pulled an excellent result out of the bag against what is a quality Newcastle side.

A good start for TC @ The Sports Direct Arena. Think he'll save them?

Pardew made two subs and it cost us the 3 points

We rely on the long ball to much, sooner or later he will sus that out..coz he's a good manager.:unsure:

Wolves got a break with the first goal, but fair play they hung in and with 10mins to go I'd take a point.

10 points above the scum,...next week is the game

HWTL

:o hey andy we should ask our friends in toon if they know what this thing is called :o

JoseEnrique_532x53_1460891a.jpg

It's called the two greedy clowns photo ( one with a hat)

Roy,

Do not begrudge them their moment of glory...it is nice that every

six or seven years a different team gets their name on a trophy,

good that the smaller clubs get their day in the sun now and again.