Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle fans donated £20,000 to charity over the weekend in protest against the Premier League's controversial pay-per-view scheme. The Magpies' 4-1 defeat by Manchester United on Saturday was

Posted Images

You really need to get Fox Soccer Plus Andrew. I saw the game! And I have to admit it was a wild one. A yellow card 44 seconds in, I lost track of how many yellows just in the first half, a brawl, a soft penalty for Sunderland....and I'm still only talking about the first half! :o:lol:

Games vs the mackems are going to kill me :(

Hated todays game, 1st half especially mackems by far the better

2nd half we battered them, but I reckon if segginfool had not got sent off we'd have lost the game..

we brought on our secret weapon ..

The sad mackem bastids still can't beat us

294124_10150281215283105_747773104_8050453_2996210_n.jpg

On Yiman's post. I really would recommend (for both uk and non uk fans):

www.liveonlinefooty.com

You do have to pay (£6 a month or a £20 odd 'season' ticket at the start of the season.

All PL games are televised (whether shown live on SKY or not) - and with full English commentary.

The games that are shown live on Sky/ESPN are also available to stream in HD. The stream hardly ever breaks up too - really great site.

And you can be content in the knowledge that your money doesnt benefit Murdoch's evil empire.

Games vs the mackems are going to kill me :(

Hated todays game, 1st half especially mackems by far the better

2nd half we battered them, but I reckon if segginfool had not got sent off we'd have lost the game..

we brought on our secret weapon ..

The sad mackem bastids still can't beat us

294124_10150281215283105_747773104_8050453_2996210_n.jpg

:lol:

Love it!

Apropos nothing much, I don't like Alan Pardew.

I've nowt against the Geordies, big support that stay with the team through thick and thin, historical AFC connections (Jinky, Tommy Craig, Mark McGhee, Stephen Glass ............ off the top of my head) so no ill-feeling.

But I've just never taken to yer man Pardew.

Don't get me wrong, he's got summat as a manager, but he strikes me as an arrogant, confrontational gobshite.

Don't matter I suppose, if my manager was bringing home the candy I wouldn't bother if he was a cross between David Cameron, George Osbourne and Piers Morgan.

• 3 weeks later...

well toon look to have locked up the extra sixth spot for mickey mouse thursday night footie :) (since liverpool won the carling cup) witha 10 point gap to the 8th place team sunderland... i guess the only bad news that warren barton mentioned on the fox broadcast is that if liverpool or chelski or appy arry win the fa cup then the 8th place team also qualifies for thursday night footie and that could be sunderland :(

First half was brill today, Ben Arfa coming into his own.

Even Pearch looked canny :o

Agreed. But Mike Williamson at centre half? I'm still better (more mobile and faster) than him. The injury to Coloccini is a big blow.