The Official Newcastle United Thread

That game was prolly the best game EVER..in the best league.

I've watched it a dozen time,s it could have been 8-8 what a game that was.

Tomorrows game is up for grabs, we have our main man Coloccini out..Liverpool will score

Will we get more than them ?

Well done Newcastle!

Pardew should be manager of the year along with B. Rogers.

Our new formation is top notch, well done Pardew he seen our 4-4-2 was getting to predictable and changed very exciting stuff :)

How come Newcastle are allowed to sign new players AFTER transfer deadline day?

I'm referring to that bloke James Perch. We used to have someone with that name playing for the club, but he was shit.

This new James Perch - WOW :D

What was Tom Daley doing playing for both teams ?? Once with the pony tail and then unluckily got shot in the forehead as Liverpools keeper got within an inch of him

I can't remember the first one, but the second goal wasn't. At least under the current offside rules and the whole inactive/passive - first phase/second phase nonsense.

TOON ARE 5TH

A tremendous performance against a very good Swansea team today.
And what a goal by the fantastic Papiss Cisse who has scored 9 goals in 8 games..and Newcastle United legend in the making.

HOWAY THE LADS !!!
_59536284_cissegoal_huw.jpg

Another great game by Newcastle,Euro games could be coming next season.

But Roy are you losing faith in their abilities? ;) 2 weeks running you've predicted they would only get a draw! i'm gaining on you in the table.

I don't mind being wrong Paul, I've been proved wrong all season with Pardew, long may it continue B)

Two fantastic finishes - very good buy.

Swansea played well - thought they deseved a point after their first half performamce.

Britton should be in the Ingerlund squad.

Just got back from swansea great day but nearly 16 hours on a coach has me wrecked, i was front row in the toon end had text saying i was on the telly a couple of times! Howay the lads lets push for 4th now...

A huge dilemma today. If the SMBs beat Spuds, that will be a huge boost to our chances of reaching the Champions League.

Who to support?? :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh sod it, European football is overrated anyway - COME ON YOU SPUDS

Just got back from swansea great day but nearly 16 hours on a coach has me wrecked, i was front row in the toon end had text saying i was on the telly a couple of times! Howay the lads lets push for 4th now...

I've been to Swansea twice in the 80s, so fair play my friend it's a trip and a half B)

I've been to Swansea twice in the 80s, so fair play my friend it's a trip and a half B)

Waiting for the players to come out:

6910017816_3bbfa9585b_c.jpg

I was wearing my arsene Wenger/Fergie glasses :)

You don't need them......the kingly one moans enough for himself :D

Level on points with Spuds, but more importantly, we definitely finnish higher than the SMBs :D

A simply stunning goal by HBA, and Papiss Cisse has now got 10 goals in 9 games...

Some one pinch me I'm dreaming

HOWAY THE LADS!

congrats to Toon on achiving a euro spot now its just a question of thursday night footie, CL qualifying rounds or even Cl direct ???

4 games to go, 3 points behind the Arse with a game in hand.

I think it's about time I stopped drinking 'cos it's doing weird things to the league table.