Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rafa gone, I'm gutted. Best manager we've had for yonks and the fat cockney bastard in charge has forced him out. 

I was never away Andrew, i just didn't have the heart to post on this happy site when i was so sad. I did read all about you seeing that Bruce fella, i loved it mate. Newcastle are indeed st

Newcastle fans donated £20,000 to charity over the weekend in protest against the Premier League's controversial pay-per-view scheme. The Magpies' 4-1 defeat by Manchester United on Saturday was

Posted Images

I would laugh my pants off if Newcastle finish 4th and are not in the europeon cup haha, i hope chelsea win and take their spot

Of course you would, you're a mackem it's your job.

But we'll still be in Europe next year, and that must be killing you :D

You'll never see a mackem in Milan but maybe one day mackems will actually learn how to spell European Cup

I would laugh my pants off if Newcastle finish 4th and are not in the europeon cup haha, i hope chelsea win and take their spot

I hope Chelsea win too.

We'll just have to finish 3rd instead. Unlikely though it is, it is still a possibility - whereas any suggestion of 5under1and crossing the English Channel is just ludicrous. Unless they are on a booze cruise.

saw the result while sitting in a bar at disneyland and just said "holy crap" shame I didnt have my laptop with me to post :(

going to be an interseting last weekend to see where Toon end up

It will probably be 6th. People may expect us to be disappointed with that - I'm just happy that we haven't been relegated cos that's what I expected at the beginning of the season. The team has exceeded all expectations and it's been brilliant. I expect the FCB to sell the best players in the summer

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Alan Pardew was on the radio yesterday and invited all of the listeners to the toons end of season bash at "As You Like It" last night - my son, who's always rather keen on a party went along and sent me this text this morning:

"Had a chat with Alan Pardew in the toilets when I heard him whistling "Sweet Home Alabama" - asked him if he liked Lynyrd Skynyrd and he said he didn't know who they were ! He's "more into Jay Z and that kinda shit" apparently".

Apparently Alan Pardew was on the radio yesterday and invited all of the listeners to the toons end of season bash at "As You Like It" last night - my son, who's always rather keen on a party went along and sent me this text this morning:

"Had a chat with Alan Pardew in the toilets when I heard him whistling "Sweet Home Alabama" - asked him if he liked Lynyrd Skynyrd and he said he didn't know who they were ! He's "more into Jay Z and that kinda shit" apparently".

Jay Z ! Fooking hell !

• 3 months later...