Greasy Lake Community

The Official Newcastle United Thread

Not a big money signing £5million for Stoke's Joseelu looks like a done deal.

I was a tad bit underwhelmed him i heard about it but reading a Stoke City forum has gave me a bit encouragement, they seemed to like him and are angry Hughes has let him go  ( another nail in Hughes coffin ?) 

Rafa doesn't seem to like Mitro so i reckon he'll be off soon.

Trusting Rafa with this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

apparently her real name is Amanda Ghodoussi and she was involved in the takeover of Man City by Abu Dhabi, she also tried to buy Liverpool.

her official home is actually in Dubai and she is heavily involved in a lot of Abu Dhabi fronted deals including a shady attempted takeover of Barclays

that collapsed when the buyers refused to be identified.

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

apparently her real name is Amanda Ghodoussi and she was involved in the takeover of Man City by Abu Dhabi, she also tried to buy Liverpool.

her official home is actually in Dubai and she is heavily involved in a lot of Abu Dhabi fronted deals including a shady attempted takeover of Barclays

that collapsed when the buyers refused to be identified.

Yorkshire born and bred, once dated Prince Andrew ;) Married an Iranian ex-pat. Has long cultivated business connections to the ME.

From what I read, I expect her to front a group with significant ME money behind it. Her Yorkshire roots will be emphasized, as will her gender. The manager probably would welcome some deeper pockets willing to make investments. The fans will be pleased with that as well. The proverbial win-win.

Has Roy a report on the mindset of the fans?

17 hours ago, JimCT said:

From what I read, I expect her to front a group with significant ME money behind it. Her Yorkshire roots will be emphasized, as will her gender. The manager probably would welcome some deeper pockets willing to make investments. The fans will be pleased with that as well. The proverbial win-win.

Has Roy a report on the mindset of the fans?

1 hour ago, MagicRatAFC said:

I think Toon fans will be happy to get shot of FCB, but I seriously doubt Roy, or any Toon fan, would want their club turned into another Chelski or Citeh.

Or Man U, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid

So you don't think Roy or others would love to win the Premier League?

• 1 month later...