Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jessy

Anyone know simple way to split pdf file?

I tried the first program and it worked. Only problem is that the new documents seem to have a lower quality - anyway to avoid that?

If you print single pages out of an existing document, the pdf printer settings will come into play. Try fiddling with the quality settings before printing.

To bypass that you can also run the software "on it's own" (as opposed to use it as a printer) and then open an existing pdf document. It then let's you edit the document (delete and insert pages). I don't think the quality of the document will change if you save the edited file afterwards.

hi ,

it is not a tough job with a third party freeware.when i put "pdf merge & split" on Google several years ago, I found pdf split control .Im really fond of this tool, which let me do a wide variety of ways to edit, merge, split and process batch conversion of pdf files in just a few clicks.

hi ,

it is not a tough job with a third party freeware.when i put "pdf merge & split" on Google several years ago, I found pdf split control .Im really fond of this tool, which let me do a wide variety of ways to edit, merge, split and process batch conversion of pdf files in just a few clicks.

thanks for sharing, that's awesome but somewhat overpriced for me who will just use it only once, do you have some cheaper or even free versions, any suggestion will be appreciated!

hi ,

thanks for sharing, that's awesome but somewhat overpriced for me who will just use it only once, do you have some cheaper or even free versions, any suggestion will be appreciated!

I checked it. Its C# pdf spliting guide have code sample and demo.