KleWdSide

What's the last film you sat & watched?

Excellent.

th?id=OIP.d4Jq8lQzDKzS6kByTxhIzwHaLH&pid

i watched step mom on tv tonight

Susan Sandranum (excuse spelling) and Julia Roberts 

i think i saw it the first time either when my dad was sick or after he had died

i thought the passing of time would make the movie less brutal

it did not

• Sad 1

Just saw this for the first time in years:

R-7795135-1448920394-5288.jpeg.jpg

I actually hadn't kept my original copy of this, found it too depressing/painful and gave it to my best friend, only to buy this again for under $7 plus shipping after Roky's death (seller had a ton, and wound up raising the price considerably).

Watched it now, and while the movie is extremely depressing, it ends on a better note then most of the movie,

but the DVD bonus features are really great, including performances by Roky, and his 2005 return to the Austin City Limits Festival doing Cold Night For Alligators, and also most important the POSTSCRIPT from 2007 which I wish was part of the movie as it certainly showed things for Roky coming out on a MUCH happier note.

I wish he was still alive, that really hit me more than any musician's death of recent when it was announced he died...

I wish I had seen him, but, I didn't, and that's that.

"He's AWESOME. I think he's a motherfucking GENIUS!" - Lucinda Williams, in the Austin City Limits Festival Documentary of 2005 on here.

AMEN. He sure was.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 7:01 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

i watched step mom on tv tonight

Susan Sandranum (excuse spelling) and Julia Roberts 

i think i saw it the first time either when my dad was sick or after he had died

i thought the passing of time would make the movie less brutal

it did not

I saw that when it came out.  I can't watch it now.

• Sad 1

On 7/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, soulcrusader78 said:

Just saw this for the first time in years:

R-7795135-1448920394-5288.jpeg.jpg

I actually hadn't kept my original copy of this, found it too depressing/painful and gave it to my best friend, only to buy this again for under $7 plus shipping after Roky's death (seller had a ton, and wound up raising the price considerably).

Watched it now, and while the movie is extremely depressing, it ends on a better note then most of the movie,

but the DVD bonus features are really great, including performances by Roky, and his 2005 return to the Austin City Limits Festival doing Cold Night For Alligators, and also most important the POSTSCRIPT from 2007 which I wish was part of the movie as it certainly showed things for Roky coming out on a MUCH happier note.

I wish he was still alive, that really hit me more than any musician's death of recent when it was announced he died...

I wish I had seen him, but, I didn't, and that's that.

"He's AWESOME. I think he's a motherfucking GENIUS!" - Lucinda Williams, in the Austin City Limits Festival Documentary of 2005 on here.

AMEN. He sure was.

Happy birthday in heaven, Roky.

• Like 2

Viceroy house

Edwina was played by Danna Skully from the x files - i keep forgetting she is English

a very sympathetic portrayal of Uncle Dickie

Viceroy's_House_(film).png

0888574751210_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

My 26th Hitchcock film I've seen, this one via Prime HD rental.

I was finding it good until the completely horrible ending. I can't believe Hitchcock thought that a good one.