KleWdSide

What's the last film you sat & watched?

11 hours ago, Eileen said:

£3.99 with coffee and biccies thrown in. Wish I'd realised sooner. This one's a Vue cinema and they do cheap tickets on a Monday, too.

That's really good - at that price you can take a chance on a film you are not sure about. 

Vue do seem to be the cheapest.

• Like 1

Last Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed it - a real feel-good movie.

Not exactly a "I've just watched" post, but it's relevant to films so it's all good - I think.

The Oscars are on Sunday and I've been wanting to do something for the occasion on the blog, so here's a link to my reviews of some of the films nominated for awards, all brought together courtesy of a special category. 

https://cantfindtickets.wordpress.com/category/oscar-nominations-2020/

Im watching Sully on netflex

Its one of ny favourite movies because i think landing that plane on the Hudson was the most amazing thing to ever happen durring my life time 

Just watched Marriage Story. Very good film highlighted by great performances. Adam Driver has become one of the best on screen. Loved seeing Alan Alda, who has such a wonderful presence in this. You can see his arm shaking from his bought with Parkinson's which was sad.

Scarlet Johansson,  Laura Dern and excellent Ray Liotta too.

Tough subject, a couple of really powerful scenes that anyone married can be honest and relate too.

All in all very good.

• Like 3

Been to see the new David Copperfield film and thoroughly enjoyed it.

There were only 3 of us there. :)

I can't love this movie enough.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, THUE said:

Just watched Marriage Story. Very good film highlighted by great performances. Adam Driver has become one of the best on screen. Loved seeing Alan Alda, who has such a wonderful presence in this. You can see his arm shaking from his bought with Parkinson's which was sad.

Scarlet Johansson,  Laura Dern and excellent Ray Liotta too.

Tough subject, a couple of really powerful scenes that anyone married can be honest and relate too.

All in all very good.

Just watched it and thought it was really good.

• Like 1

I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night. I enjoyed it. I don't usually watch Tarantino's films although I did like Pulp Fiction also. Interesting once upon a time telling of the Sharon Tate story.

• Like 1

I watched Parasite tonight. It deserves every award it's won. Wow! Not what I was expecting at all from the previews I had seen. Highly recommend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troublette said:

I watched Parasite tonight. It deserves every award it's won. Wow! Not what I was expecting at all from the previews I had seen. Highly recommend.

Yes, that's one I must go and see. I was glad 1917 didn't get the gong - technically, yes, - so looking forward to seeing if I agree with the decision. :)

Found this on Blu Ray for forty bucks.... Watched it last night. I can see why it did not do well but I enjoyed it. Andy Serkis as Haddock is incredible. The Godfather of Stop Motion.

image.png.a2eb7b49b9b7371ad1f4b011623e6f95.png

• Like 1

Just rewatched Atomic Blonde.  Awesome soundtrack,  good fun, great action. Lastly Charlize Theron,  sweet moses smell the roses. 

8 hours ago, THUE said:

Just rewatched Atomic Blonde.  Awesome soundtrack,  good fun, great action. Lastly Charlize Theron,  sweet moses smell the roses. 

Can't imagine what you see in her. ;)

5 hours ago, Eileen said:

Emma

Save your money.  :)

Emma Roid?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Promise61 said:

Emma Roid?

No, it's just the way I walk.

17 hours ago, THUE said:

I was thinking, that the women have the Just Bruce and Milo threads, wonder how a Just Charlize and others thread would go over. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I was thinking, that the women have the Just Bruce and Milo threads, wonder how a Just Charlize and others thread would go over. 

Pervy ;)

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, janeymarywendy said:

Pervy ;)

I thought so, but isn't that for "little Girls" Surely Charlize wouldn't be a "Little GIrls" anymore. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

That ^^^ should've been a :lol:. I'm all fingers and thumbs today!

Just click on it again and change it. I've been known to do that when I've hit the wrong one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Just click on it again and change it. I've been known to do that when I've hit the wrong one.

Yes especially the laughing one and the sad one are right next to each other, have gotten some people in semi trouble here. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Yes especially the laughing one and the sad one are right next to each other, have gotten some people in semi trouble here. 

Semi? Charlize Theron? Steady on lad.