KleWdSide

What's the last film you sat & watched?

Two indie Movies :

1. A Good Old Fashioned Orgy - Sort of formulaic film about a bunch of friends in their 30' s who get together at a house in the hamptons every weekend and have one last blowout. Actaully quite a few good one liners and I got some belly laughs.

2. Stags - a real low budget dramedy about a bunch of forty somethings realizing life has caught up with them. When I say low budget, I mean it...but the writing is good ...and at the end ....damn. Didnt see it coming.

Born Into This --- a documentary about Charles Bukowski. Great.

I just watched The Internship with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. It was decent, I laughed a few times. I would wait for the dvd though.

Monsters University. It was okay I s'pose, but not a patch on Inc. Despicable Me 2 is much funnier.

Watched The Great Escape for what may be the 100th time last night....the opening music gets me every time.

Eventually got round to watching Les Mis and liked it. sniff sniff

I thought the singing might be dire but it wasn't.

Watched The Great Escape for what may be the 100th time last night....the opening music gets me every time.

same here must of watched it 100 or so times[well at least 95 ] always think back to when

I was akid and how each time we watched it we would run around trying to dig tunnels just like in the movie

watched Flight the other day, very good film. I also watched Django Unchained for the second time, it is a masterpiece

Watching Blazing Saddles right now....campfire scene just ended.

Classic.

Not Fade Away....what a steaming pile of shit.

I finally watched Les Mis yesterday. Really liked it, but still prefer the show. And I didn't like Sacha B C and Helena B C much - they just didn't do it for me.

Dead Man Walking..had forgotten how good it was.

That's on my list of films to rent!

Just watched Cape Fear. Disturbing but brilliant movie. Scorsese/DeNiro double act strikes again.