KleWdSide

What's the last film you sat & watched?

Saw Catching Fire yesterday. Agree with RB that it was very good. I preferred it to the first Hunger Games movie.

Watched the documentary Salinger the other night on Neflix. Very interesting. I wasn't all that familiar with Salinger outside of Catcher in the Rye which I love. Most fascinating thing is that he has several unpublished novels and stories set to be published between 2015 and 2020. The documentary really whet my appetite and made me want to re-read Catcher.

• Like 1

Saw that one too, Jennifer is still smoking hot. The movie was better than expected, some funny moments.

Yeah, I laughed quite a few times myself.

The Internship. Not great, but I have to admit that I am a sucker for Vince Vaughn.

Dude has made a career out of playing the same character in every flick. Kinda impressive.

I referred to The Internship as "Old School - Digital." ;)

Just watched Jack Reacher. Not bad, but hard to imagine from the books that Tom Cruise would be Jack Reacher.

Prisoners...

One of the best films I have seen this year.

Plus Bruce gets a mention.

Watched this one night when I was in the States recently. Absolutely brilliant film. Violent but so gripping.

Also saw both Catching Fire and Gravity today! Jennifer Lawrence is my favourite actress, she is amazing. I wanna see all her films (apart from the one with Mel Gibson and a beaver puppet).

Gravity was in 3D at the IMAX. Just stunning.

I'm at home sick today watching Love, Actually. I'm really enjoying it, and wondering why I didn't see it back in the day.

The Internship. Not great, but I have to admit that I am a sucker for Vince Vaughn.

Not great indeed but I did laff a few times. Especially when they did the interview in the kids library on the computer. That was funny.

Watched The Paperboy last night. I'm still disturbed today by certain scenes. Had no idea what it was about or that it would be disturbing to the level that I found it. All I knew is that I wanted to watch it because of Matthew and the scene in the hotel room with him was hard for me to watch. And has John Cusack ever played such a character? Nicole Kidman was also great I thought.

Not great indeed but I did laff a few times. Especially when they did the interview in the kids library on the computer. That was funny.

Watched The Paperboy last night. I'm still disturbed today by certain scenes. Had no idea what it was about or that it would be disturbing to the level that I found it. All I knew is that I wanted to watch it because of Matthew and the scene in the hotel room with him was hard for me to watch. And has John Cusack ever played such a character? Nicole Kidman was also great I thought.

I saw The Paperboy too and it disturbed be also. John Cusack is pretty much my favorite actor but I hated him in that role. It really bothered me.

Recently I saw these movies...

Half Light...beautiful scenery in this one. Not a bad movie overall.

422.jpg

Scenic Route...again, not a bad movie and the ending made you think.

Scenic-Route-2013-Movie-Image-4.jpg

White House Down...just like Olympus Has Fallen which I liked better.

9ff41432401f8d417e9d25ca709769c3.jpg

I didn't like him much either, although I'm sure it was part of the plan to make him as unlikable as possible. Read the reviews today and does it ever get trashed. According to many, a complete waste of an exceptional cast for a hugely trashy movie. Nicole Kidman is defo a bit trashy but she plays it well I thought.

I'm also still disturbed by the ending between Cusack and Matthew. Didn't like that at all.

I didn't like him much either, although I'm sure it was part of the plan to make him as unlikable as possible. Read the reviews today and does it ever get trashed. According to many, a complete waste of an exceptional cast for a hugely trashy movie. Nicole Kidman is defo a bit trashy but she plays it well I thought.

I'm also still disturbed by the ending between Cusack and Matthew. Didn't like that at all.

Definitely a movie that makes you feel uneasy.