Greasy Lake Community

What's the last film you sat & watched?

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ...........................delightful crap so bad it was good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gawd....even when I was a "prisoner of the plane" that was massive piece of celluloid crap. You know a move sucks then!! :lol::lol::lol:

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ...........................delightful crap so bad it was good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gawd....even when I was a "prisoner of the plane" that was massive piece of celluloid crap. You know a move sucks then!! :lol::lol::lol:

the movie was not only bad but the premise was like ......OK just what kinnda drugs where involved there

right now I'm watching ghost

a little dated but still a great tear jerker

it's scary to think we all looked that young back then

oh my Patric Swacy is so hot

that accent :D

very sad he is no longer with us

Watched The Third Man for the first time, it was on TV over Christmas so I taped and watched it the other morning. Great movie, though some corny dialogue from time-to-time which I guess was typical of movies of that era. Post war Vienna looked stunning, bombed out and desolate yet glorious at the same time.

Enjoyed The Force Awakens very much.  But loved The Hateful 8.  Whatever it says about me that I can love a movie that is as violent as The Hateful 8, well, okay.  But I would also tell you to pay closer attention to the symbolic imagery at the very beginning of the movie.