Greasy Lake Community

WORLDWIDE CD singles discography (CD3, CD5, CDR)

Eddy Wehbe

1995 - "Streets Of Philadelphia / If I Should Fall Behind (live)" (COL 660065 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track

Is this a 1995 release? Or should it be 1994?

I'll have to double-check tomorrow. Some of those Streets Of Philadelphia already in the Austria list

has the year 1993, but when I was compiling my list, I noticed there was also 1994 in the record or

sleeve, but unfortunately I did make note which ones.

Promotional issues for the soundtrack album were already released in 1993, whereas the "commercial" Springsteen hit single (and related promos) came out in 1994.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some corrections :

1996 - "Dead Man Walkin'" (COL SAMPCD 3315) Plain cardboard sleeve, 1-track, promo

1996 - "Dead Man Walkin'" (COL SAMPCD 3315) Gatefold cardboard sleeve, picture disc, 1-track, promo

The disc in plain sleeve is also a picture disc.

1996 - "Dead Man Walkin'" (COL 663190 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track

This is a picture disc.

1996 - "Blood Brothers" (COL XPCD 2104) Cardboard sleeve, 5-track, promo

This is a picture disc

1996 - "Dead Man Walkin'" (COL SAMPCD 3315) Plain cardboard sleeve, 1-track, promo

1996 - "Dead Man Walkin'" (COL SAMPCD 3315) Gatefold cardboard sleeve, picture disc, 1-track, promo

Does the plain cardboard sleeve really exist? The only explanation would be that this single was distributes in one country (or some countries) in plain cardboard sleeve and in one country (or some countries) in gatefold cardboard sleeve.

Anybody has this single? Please tell us in what packaging it came.

1996 - "Blood Brothers" (COL XPCD 2104) Cardboard sleeve, 5-track, promo

This is a picture disc

The U.S. issue is also a picture discs, and I assume the Canadian and Australian issues also are. I updated accordingly.

Does the plain cardboard sleeve really exist? The only explanation would be that this single was distributes in one country (or some countries) in plain cardboard sleeve and in one country (or some countries) in gatefold cardboard sleeve.

I have this single and also Josef lists it on his site.

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

I have this single and also Josef lists it on his site.

What I meant, does your copy come in a plain cardboard sleeve or in a gatefold cardboard sleeve?

I have both versions : one with picture gatefold cardboard sleeve and one with single plain cardboard sleeve with nothing on the sleeve.

Do you have any background info on these? ...like you bought one from one country and you bought the other from another country?

I also have both versions,gatefold and plain white cardsleeve.The disc is the same.I don't remember from where and when I got these,I bought them years ago

I got these

american skin australian cdr

the rising canadian cdr

lonsome day canadian cdr

Can you shed more light on these? Packaging, catalogue numbers,... maybe a scan too.

1995 - "Murder Incorporated" (COL 661313 1) Cardboard sleeve, picture disc, 2-track, for France market

1995 - "Murder Incorporated" (COL 661313 2) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 4-track, for France market

These two are for export to France. I will update accordingly.

From LITF:

Murder Incorporated / Because The Night (live) (COL 661313 1)

Murder Incorporated / Because The Night (live) / Pink Cadillac / 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) (COL 661313 2)

France-only releases imported from Austria; with the 2-track cardboard sleeve issue apparently having been withdrawn. Both versions originally came shrinkwrapped with black stickers.

My sealed copy also has a French sticker: http://www.springsteenlyrics.com/collection/moreinfo.php?item=5701

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) ???, picture disc, 3-track, for Spain market

Anybody has or knows about this?

http://www.todocolec...iones~x21442173

This one.

Yes, that's this one, which was distributed in Europe, but there's reportedly another versions (maybe with slight artwork/text variations) that was made for export to Spain.

In short, there are three versions of COL 657872 5: EU version, UK version, and Spain version.

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) ???, picture disc, 3-track, for Spain market

This one.

Yes, that's this one, which was distributed in Europe, but there's reportedly another versions (maybe with slight artwork/text variations) that was made for export to Spain.

In short, there are three versions of COL 657872 5: EU version, UK version, and Spain version.

I'll check it. If they were on sale as regular spanish stock copies (not as Import), there has to appear CBS/Sony and not Columbia

Anyway, if you compare your scan with the link I sent, you'll see they are not exactly equal, as the spanish copy got a blank space on the top of the writting that there isn't in your copy.

I'm out of home, so I don't have access to my copy :-(

On the other hand I'm almost sure I have a copy of the regular Lucky Town slimjewlcase also released by CBS/Sony. I'll check it too

Domingo

This one.

There is an issue for spain market made in austria but distribuited from CBS/Sony Madrid. Like others single made for spain this is exactly the same issue in eu but with CBS/Sony logo.

I got these

the rising canadian cdr

lonsome day canadian cdr

Can you shed more light on these? Packaging, catalogue numbers,... maybe a scan too.

the two canadians are made in 2002, no packaging or catalogue number. american skin has no catalogue number or yer of release, it is in cardboard sleeve.

post-26345-0-26450000-1352029433_thumb.j

post-26345-0-76267600-1352029508_thumb.j

Anyway, if you compare your scan with the link I sent, you'll see they are not exactly equal, as the spanish copy got a blank space on the top of the writting that there isn't in your copy.

There is an issue for spain market made in austria but distribuited from CBS/Sony Madrid. Like others single made for spain this is exactly the same issue in eu but with CBS/Sony logo.

Thank you. I'll add this to the list:

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 3-track, for Spain market

On the other hand I'm almost sure I have a copy of the regular Lucky Town slimjewlcase also released by CBS/Sony. I'll check it too

Ok. please let us know.

I got these

the rising canadian cdr

lonsome day canadian cdr

the two canadians are made in 2002, no packaging or catalogue number. american skin has no catalogue number or yer of release, it is in cardboard sleeve.

Thank you. I will add them.

Ok, it turned out to be FOUR versions of COL 657872 5:

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 3-track, for EU market

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 3-track, for EU market, with "01-657872-15" on disc

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) Die-cut cardboard slipcase, picture disc, 3-track, for UK market

1992 - "Human Touch" (COL 657872 5) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 3-track, for Spain market

Steen (rosalita101) sent me the below two scans. Can you spot the difference? I asked him if there's in difference in the inserts.

COL_657872_5_ver1.jpgCOL_657872_5_ver2.jpg

Archived