WORLDWIDE CD singles discography (CD3, CD5, CDR)

Eddy Wehbe

Can someone please post a scan of this:

USA - 2001 - "American Skin (41 Shots) (single version / album version)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) 2-track, promo

Thank you Gosino. I assume that this comes in a cardboard sleeve with sticker. Could you please also post a scan of that?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA - 2001 - "American Skin (41 Shots) (single version / album version)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) 2-track, promo

Thank you Gosino. I assume that this comes in a cardboard sleeve with sticker. Could you please also post a scan of that?

it comes in slim jewelcase with a simply white cover

post-26345-0-63711400-1352057413_thumb.j

The Spanish Human Touch picture disc.

On the other hand, I did a mistake with Lucky Town Live, both copies I have are on Columbia, no one on CBS/Sony. :unsure:

Domingo

post-25994-0-21958400-1352097888_thumb.j

Thank you Gosino.

The Spanish Human Touch picture disc.

On the other hand, I did a mistake with Lucky Town Live, both copies I have are on Columbia, no one on CBS/Sony. :unsure:

Domingo

Thank you Dobama.

The list has not been updated for a few days now. We can assume that the list is complete... for now.

There are two different US "Lonesome Day CD-Rs:

USA - CDR - 2002 - "Lonesome Day" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) 1-track, promo

USA - CDR - 2002 - "Lonesome Day (Edit)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Jewelcase, 1-track, promo

Both are on Frederic's page: http://famclair.free.fr/Rising.htm

Can you tell me in what packaging the first comes? and the second, does it come in a jewelcase with insert, or slimline jewelcase with insert?

1994 - "Streets Of Philadelphia" (COL XPCD 371) Slimline jewelcase, 1-track, promo, for UK market

So, what did we decide about this one? Is the disc made in Austria?

There are two different US "Lonesome Day CD-Rs:

USA - CDR - 2002 - "Lonesome Day" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) 1-track, promo

USA - CDR - 2002 - "Lonesome Day (Edit)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Jewelcase, 1-track, promo

Both are on Frederic's page: http://famclair.free.fr/Rising.htm

Can you tell me in what packaging the first comes? and the second, does it come in a jewelcase with insert, or slimline jewelcase with insert?

My edit copy came with slimline jewelcase and a very basic insert. Just like the one in Fred's site.

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

1994 - "Streets Of Philadelphia" (COL XPCD 371) Slimline jewelcase, 1-track, promo, for UK market

So, what did we decide about this one? Is the disc made in Austria?

yes, disc is made in Austria.

Thank you gosino. I used your scan on this page.

Apparently there are at least seven of these French promo CD-Rs, and they all look like this one (blank white disc, cardboard sleeve with sticker), right?

2005 - "Devils And Dust" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2006 - "Pay Me My Money Down" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2006 - "Old Dan Tucker" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2006 - "O Mary Don't You Weep" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2007 - "Radio Nowhere" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2007 - "Girls In Their Summer Clothes (Winter Mix / Album Version)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 2-track, promo

2009 - "Working On A Dream" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

How can we know if they're genuine? Do you know anything Fred?

Thank you gosino. I used your scan on this page.

It's a pleasure for me!!! you're website is really great!

I checked in my collection and found these:

from ireland - 2007 radio nowhere no cat nr 1 track promo cd in jewelcase without cover

from south africa - 1994 streets of philadelphia CDSIN 3 I 4 tracks cd in cardboard sleeve

from poland - 1998 sad eyes no cat nr 1 track promo cd in jewelcase without cover

from portugal - 2001 american skin no cat nr 2 tracks promo cdr in jewelcase with white sleeve

Apparently there are at least seven of these French promo CD-Rs, and they all look like this one (blank white disc, cardboard sleeve with sticker), right?

2005 - "Devils And Dust" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2006 - "Pay Me My Money Down" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track,

and 41 shots only the sleeve is whie

2006 - "Old Dan Tucker" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2006 - "O Mary Don't You Weep" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2007 - "Radio Nowhere" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

2007 - "Girls In Their Summer Clothes (Winter Mix / Album Version)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 2-track, promo

2009 - "Working On A Dream" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo

How can we know if they're genuine? Do you know anythin

Fred

41 shots also! only the sleeve is white instead of blue. sticker on sleeve and white cd-R

Thank you for the contributions. I made the following updates:

France (CDR)

2001 - "American Skin" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, blank disc, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

EU (CDR)

2008 - "Working On A Dream" (SONY, no cat#) Slimline jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo, for Poland market {Possibly fake}

Ireland (CDR)

2007 - "Radio Nowhere" (SONY, no cat#) Jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo

Poland (CDR)

1998 - "Sad Eyes" (no cat#) Jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

Portugal (CDR)

2001 - "American Skin" (no cat#) Jewelcase, 2-track, promo {Possibly fake}

South Africa (CD5)

1994 - "Streets Of Philadelphia" (COL CDSIN 3 I) Cardboard sleeve, 4-track

Poland (CDR)

1998 - "Sad Eyes" (no cat#) Jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

Or is it a CD5, with catalogue number "TAKT 128134"?

yes it's this. It's not a cdr, and in my opinion is not a fake.

post-26345-0-31720200-1352491683_thumb.j

Thank you all for the help. I added these:

Canada (CD5)

1994 - "Streets Of Philadelphia" (COL 44K 77383) Jewelcase, 4-track

[same as the U.S. version, but has made in Canada on artwork and disc]

Poland (CD5)

1998 - "Sad Eyes" (no cat#) Jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo

[corrected]

Sweden (CDR)

2002 - "The Rising" (no cat#) 1-track, promo

[from Swedish state radio]

2005 - "Devils And Dust" (no cat#) 1-track, promo

[from Swedish state radio]

USA (CDR)

1993 - "If I Should Fall Behind" (COLUMBIA, not cat#) Sticker labeled disc, 1-track, promo

1998 - "I Wanna Be With You / Where The Bands Are / Growin' Up" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) 3-track, promo

[not the 'Gateway Mastering Studios' promo]

1999 - "The Fever / Trouble River / The Promise" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Slimline jewelcase with insert, 3-track, promo

1999 - "Lift Me Up" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Slimline jewelcase with insert, 1-track, promo

1999 - "Chimes Of Freedom" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Slimline jewelcase with insert, 4-track, promo

2001 - "American Skin (studio version)" (COLUMBIA, no cat#) Slimline jewelcase with no insert, 1-track, promo, April 18 version

I got radio nowhere and the rising from denmark, but I don't know if they are official or fake. Ther ising has on the disc sony music entertainment (nordic), radio nowhere is made in the EU.

post-26345-0-78923100-1352567859_thumb.j

post-26345-0-02276000-1352567881_thumb.j

I got radio nowhere and the rising from denmark, but I don't know if they are official or fake. Ther ising has on the disc sony music entertainment (nordic), radio nowhere is made in the EU.

There's a very good chance that these are genuine. At the end, tracks like "The Rising" and "Radio Nowhere" must have been disturbed to radio stations all over Europe.

Anyways, I added them, with a note saying "possibly fake".

Denmark (CDR)

2002 - "The Rising" (Sony, no cat#) Plastic sleeve with insert, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

2007 - "Radio Nowhere" (Sony, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

There are two variants of "COL 657890 2", with and without "01-657890-14" on disc

Austria (CD5)

1992 - "Better Days" (COL 657890 2) Slimline jewelcase, 3-track, for EU market

1992 - "Better Days" (COL 657890 2) Slimline jewelcase, 3-track, for UK market

1992 - "Better Days" (COL 657890 2) Slimline jewelcase, 3-track, for UK market, with "01-657890-14" on disc

See scans below (thanks Steen):

better_days.jpgbetter_days_withcode.jpg

I am assuming that these are for the UK market, and the one with red stripe would be for the EU market. But has anyone seen the one with red stripe? I'm starting to doubt its existence... maybe the above two scans are for one the EU market and one for the UK market!

Archived