Greasy Lake Community

WORLDWIDE CD singles discography (CD3, CD5, CDR)

Eddy Wehbe

there are 2 differents issue of this

1999 - "Chimes Of Freedom" (SONY SRCS 8989) Jewelcase with obi, picture disc, 4-track

both are part of a reissue serie of bruce's cd from greetings to chimes. The first serie have obi that formed a bitusa era picture, the second (this is not complete) have obi with the river era picture.

I assume what you meant to say was "Born To Run"-era picture rather than "BITUSA", and you were probably referring to this:

cdajapobi.jpg

However, that series (which only took in Bruce's albums from "Born To Run" through "Tunnel Of Love") already was released back in 1995, four years before the "Chimes" EP was reissued internationally, so it obviously couldn't have been included therein. ;)

what a mistake I did!! sorry but my memory fall into a big error!!! I worte without check in my collection... sorry...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you Pascal. I added these:

Australia (CDR)

2002 - "The Rising" (SONY, no cat#) Cardboard sleeve with sticker, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

2012 - "Wrecking Ball" (COL, no cat#) Plastic sleeve with insert, 1-track, promo {Possibly fake}

• 6 months later...
Austria

1995 - CD5 - "Hungry Heart" (COL 662315 2) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 5-track

Is there a version of this EP for the Spanish market? That is, pressed in Austria for export to Spain (carries the CBS logo instead of the Columbia logo)

Austria

1995 - CD5 - "Hungry Heart" (COL 662315 2) Slimline jewelcase, picture disc, 5-track

Is there a version of this EP for the Spanish market? That is, pressed in Austria for export to Spain (carries the CBS logo instead of the Columbia logo)

Yes Eddy there's and it has the catalogue number 42-662315-17,

Austria

Thank you Max. You're a saviour :)

Could you post (or email me) scans? Just for my record purposes. And I will soon update the list on the first page... much has been added since the last time.

Austria

Could you post (or email me) scans? Just for my record purposes. And I will soon update the list on the first page... much has been added since the last time.

I'm sorry Eddy but my scanner is broken and I have to buy a new one.

Austria

I'm sorry Eddy but my scanner is broken and I have to buy a new one.

That's ok Max. "42-662315-17" is the only catalogue number on insert? Or there are both "42-662315-17" and " 662315 2"?

The European version has both (see here)

Hi Eddy,
sorry for the delay,
I made a mistake about the Hungry Heart cd single for the spanish market, it has just 2 tracks ( HH and Streets fo Philly ) and not 5 and it has a cardboard sleeve and not a slim jewel case.
There are both catalogue number on the cd and on the back of the sleeve 42-662315-17 and 662315 1.

I also sent to you a PM

Can someone post a scan of the Japanese "My Hometone (Live)/This Hard Land (Live)" inside it's original sleeve? I need it for this page: http://www.springsteenlyrics.com/lyrics/t/thishardland_2000-06-29.php

Thanks in advance.

I'd like so much to help you.

This one is hard to find.

Thank you Max for the scan. Apparently the Japanese version came in a clear slimline jewel case, and not in a die cut cardboard sleeve.

Thank you Max. I would have spent years hunting something that doesn't exist.

I have the 2-tracks version for the Spanish market: http://www.springsteenlyrics.com/collection/moreinfo.php?item=5330

I'd a discussion with a spanish collector a few years ago and he sent me a list of all the Spanish CBS / SONY releases and he had also the 5 track CD5 on it.

So I'm confused now ;)

I have the 2-tracks version for the Spanish market: http://www.springsteenlyrics.com/collection/moreinfo.php?item=5330

I'd a discussion with a spanish collector a few years ago and he sent me a list of all the Spanish CBS / SONY releases and he had also the 5 track CD5 on it.

So I'm confused now ;)

Is there anyway you can get in touch with him again?

So I'm confused now ;)

The problem is that I can't remember his name nor can't I find his email.

Regarding to his list I'm still missing the following CBS / SONY relases

57 Channels 658138 2

Hungry Hear 662315 2

So I'm confused now ;)

57 Channels 658138 2

Hungry Hear 662315 2

Could you please share this list here ?

I'd be curious to see how many were relesased...

Thanks

So I'm confused now ;)

57 Channels 658138 2

Hungry Hear 662315 2

Could you please share this list here ?

I'd be curious to see how many were relesased...

Thanks

57 Channels 658138 2

Human Touch 657872 2

Human Touch 657872 5

SOP 660065 2

SOP SAMPCD 2063

Hungry Heart 662315 1

Hungry Hear 662315 2

Murder Inc. SAMPCD 2617 1

Secret Garden SAMPCD 2618 1

Missing 663508 2

Secret Garden SAMPCS 4046

you can see them here: http://schrefel.com/collection/cd5/1990s.html

No matter what, let's not forget about the Spanish Hungry Heart (662315 2) when this discussion dies out. To me, I'll keep considering that it doesn't exist until we see a scan.

No matter what, let's not forget about the Spanish Hungry Heart (662315 2) when this discussion dies out. To me, I'll keep considering that it doesn't exist until we see a scan.

Have you got the spanish 57 Channels?

Among all the issues of the "57 Channels" CD single, this is the only one that I'm missing!

Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658144 2) Slimline jewelcase, 2-track
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658144 2) Slimline jewelcase, 2-track, promo stamp
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 658144 5) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 658144 5) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, promo stamp
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CD PRO 691) Cardboard sleeve, 1-track, promo
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track, for EU market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track, for France market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 5) Digipak, picture disc, 3-track, for UK market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for EU market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for UK market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (CBS/SONY 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for Spain market
Japan - CD3 - "57 Channels / Part Man Part Monkey" (SONY SRDS 8231) 6x3-inch snap-pack, 2-track
Japan - CD3 - "57 Channels / Part Man Part Monkey" (SONY SRDS 8231) 6x3-inch snap-pack, 2-track, promo
Japan - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (SONY SRCS 5971) Jewelcase with obi, 3-track
Japan - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (SONY SRCS 5971) Jewelcase with obi, 3-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CSK 4599) Jewelcase, 1-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CSK 4655-S1) Paper sleeve with sticker, 1-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 38K 74354) Jewelcase, 2-track
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL CSK 4670 S1) Paper sleeve with sticker, 2-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 44K 74416) Jewelcase, 4-track

Have you got the spanish 57 Channels?

Among all the issues of the "57 Channels" CD single, this is the only one that I'm missing!

Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658144 2) Slimline jewelcase, 2-track
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658144 2) Slimline jewelcase, 2-track, promo stamp
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 658144 5) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track
Australia - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 658144 5) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, promo stamp
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CD PRO 691) Cardboard sleeve, 1-track, promo
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track, for EU market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 1) Cardboard sleeve, 2-track, for France market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 5) Digipak, picture disc, 3-track, for UK market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for EU market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for UK market
Austria - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (CBS/SONY 658138 2) Slimline jewelcase, 4-track, for Spain market
Japan - CD3 - "57 Channels / Part Man Part Monkey" (SONY SRDS 8231) 6x3-inch snap-pack, 2-track
Japan - CD3 - "57 Channels / Part Man Part Monkey" (SONY SRDS 8231) 6x3-inch snap-pack, 2-track, promo
Japan - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (SONY SRCS 5971) Jewelcase with obi, 3-track
Japan - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (SONY SRCS 5971) Jewelcase with obi, 3-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CSK 4599) Jewelcase, 1-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL CSK 4655-S1) Paper sleeve with sticker, 1-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On)" (COL 38K 74354) Jewelcase, 2-track
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL CSK 4670 S1) Paper sleeve with sticker, 2-track, promo
USA - CD5 - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) - The Remixes" (COL 44K 74416) Jewelcase, 4-track

same problem as me. we should get a life ;-)

Archived