Greasy Lake Community

2013 Official Announced Dates thread....

AMIW

Aiken Promotions

Bruce_Web.jpgBruce Springsteen

& The E Street Band,

Limerick, Thomond Park,

16 July 2013,

Cork, Páirc Uí Chaoimh,

18 July 2013,

Belfast, Kings Hall Arena,

20 July 2013.

“Now I want you to put your hands together for the heart-stopping, house-rocking, brain-shocking, legendary E STREET BAND” - Bruce Springsteen

Following their sell out Shows in Dublin this summer, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have confirmed they will return to these shores in July 2013 for 3 special nights around the country in Limerick, Cork and Belfast. Tickets go on sale Thursday 6 December at 9am.

The announcement that the Wrecking Ball Tour is extending into 2013 comes as the tour is awarded ‘Top Draw’ by Billboard Magazine for having the top attendance out of any other tour in 2012.

The Album Wrecking Ball released earlier this year became Springsteen’s tenth No.1 Album in the US as well as topping the charts all across Europe including the UK and Ireland.

For more info on Bruce Springsteen

www.brucespringsteen.net

Tickets on sale Thursday 6 December at 9.00am

AVAILABLE FROM:-

All Ticketmaster Outlets Nationwide

24hr Credit Card Bookings:-

0818 719300 (ROI)

0844 277 4455 (NI)

Book on line www.ticketmaster.ie

Tickets for:

LIMERICK, Thomond Park - 16 July 2013

CORK, Páirc Uí Chaoimh - 18 July 2013

€90 General Admission / €100 Seated

Why does everything have to be such a fucking drama? Will there be a new album for the tour or still Wrecking ball part 2?

What a difference!! Unimportant reason to worry about!

Have you missed some medication?

Can you add the Ticketone website for Italian tickets cariad?

Plus the Irish tickets are Ticketmaster Ireland and Belfast Ticketmaster Uk same sale dates

ah ok the press release only mentioned onsales and prices for the eire ones where they use funny money i'll add the northern ireland one

Why does everything have to be such a fucking drama? Will there be a new album for the tour or still Wrecking ball part 2?

What a difference!! Unimportant reason to worry about!

Have you missed some medication?

ha ha

It's official... I'm on my best behaviour from now until next summer :rolleyes:

And I'll be doing lots of house work and being very nice to wor lass, I might even do all them odd jobs around the house.

Just remember not to buy flowers or chocolates. :)

It's official... I'm on my best behaviour from now until next summer :rolleyes:

And I'll be doing lots of house work and being very nice to wor lass, I might even do all them odd jobs around the house.

me too - new to married life and with our first new born due mid April it's a tough one - but this could be the last ESB tour surely my wife will understand!!! I think 4 shows is not pushing it and too much to ask for..as long as at least 2 are in the UK so I can travel on the same day. :unsure:

Archived