Greasy Lake Community

2013 Official Announced Dates thread....

AMIW

If I hit the $500+ mega millions tonight I will see you folks at all these shows. Beers on me! :)

it is powerball that is 500 million, mega millions is a mere 12 million....

I always mix them up...but it's the Powerball ticket in my wallet that will send me on a worldwide Bruce tour in 2013. See you all there!

Can someone help a Jersey girl figure out how to buy tickets to a show in Germany? I clicked the link for the presale and used google translator ro choose seated versus standing but It doesn't look like there is a seating chart listed. Any advice on using this site?

Thanks!

Regarding the Ricoh I hate to say I told you so but...

Bruce is playing 10 minutes from my house, I never thought that would ever happen!!!

I cant fookin believe it m8!!!! a dream come true 4 me!, Bruce if your'e reading this thank you and if you fancy a few pre gig sherberts my house is just a bit further on up the road! ;0)

22 june Nijmegen; the Goffert Parc!! Yes, yes ,yes!!

I was either hoping for De Kuip Rotterdam or the Goffert Parc! God I m happy! The Goffert Parc is a beautiful venue and it could easily hold 60000 people. My wishes have come true; my early Sint Nicolas present (Sinterklaas cadeau in Dutch). Thank you Bruce; i began to worry that you would skip The Netherlands this time. 22 june is gonna be 1 of the best days of my whole life God I m happy!! :D:P:)

Greetings from Holland.

Can someone help a Jersey girl figure out how to buy tickets to a show in Germany? I clicked the link for the presale and used google translator ro choose seated versus standing but It doesn't look like there is a seating chart listed. Any advice on using this site?

Thanks!

"Stehplatz" means GA

"Sitzplatz" is seated tickets

no seating chart available at the moment, as it's only a presale ... you might get the seating chart on Saturday (it's called "Saalplan" or "Saalplanbuchung")

if you're looking for GA tickets be aware ... there are "front of stage Stehplatz" tickets (FOS) ... which are pit tickets, with "Stehplatz" you will end up behind the pit for sure ... for all dates FOS tickets are not available at the moment, you might try your luck on Saturday at 9am CET when the official sale starts

TM says this for Coventry:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 07/12/12, 09:00

O2 Presale

Start: Wed 05/12/12, 09:00

End: Fri 07/12/12, 08:00

Live Nation Presale

Start: Thu 06/12/12, 09:00

American Express® Presale

End: Fri 21/12/12, 08:00

Thanks!

"Stehplatz" means GA

"Sitzplatz" is seated tickets

no seating chart available at the moment, as it's only a presale ... you might get the seating chart on Saturday (it's called "Saalplan" or "Saalplanbuchung")

if you're looking for GA tickets be aware ... there are "front of stage Stehplatz" tickets (FOS) ... which are pit tickets, with "Stehplatz" you will end up behind the pit for sure ... for all dates FOS tickets are not available at the moment, you might try your luck on Saturday at 9am CET when the official sale starts

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

My only concern with Werchter Classic ( I was there last 4 years ) is that in front of stage there is a VIP pit, just For VIPs. And it's a big area.

No possible way to get in there.

My only concern with Werchter Classic ( I was there last 4 years ) is that in front of stage there is a VIP pit, just For VIPs. And it's a big area.

no possible way ... never say never ... ;-)

you're speaking to the fans that invented the hushed stage rush

It's all so exciting :D - how will the tickets be on sale for Milan tomorrow; will it be possible to purchase pit, ooorr...?

no possible way ... never say never ... ;-)

you're speaking to the fans that invented the hushed stage rush

As ever the optimist Paulien :rolleyes:

If this is true, then I'm not going. Full stop!

There are a enough other nice venues to choose from, no need to be frustrated by this VIP crap...

it only reinforces my conviction to stay away from the festivals.

It's all so exciting :D - how will the tickets be on sale for Milan tomorrow; will it be possible to purchase pit, ooorr...?

Good luck! :D

GA is Prato.

Oops, I don't know what that means! Help! Eek! :wacko:

It's all so exciting :D - how will the tickets be on

sale for Milan tomorrow; will it be possible to

purchase pit, ooorr...?

GA is Prato.

GA is general admission/standing! Good luck! :-)

It's all so exciting :D - how will the tickets be on

sale for Milan tomorrow; will it be possible to

purchase pit, ooorr...?

GA is Prato.

GA is general admission/standing! Good luck! :-)

Yeah, it's the 'Prato' part that confuses me?! Haha, it doesn't take much, mind you..

TM says this for Coventry:

Onsale to General Public

O2 Presale

Start: Wed 05/12/12, 09:00

Live Nation Presale

Start: Thu 06/12/12, 09:00

American Express® Presale

End: Fri 21/12/12, 08:00

That American Express pre-sale doesn't look much fun. So let's get this straight - if you have an Amex card you could start buying tickets at exactly the same time on the same day as the general public, but you have the opportunity to keep trying for 2 whole weeks, by which time they will (probably) have all gone anyway. So that isn't really a pre-sale at all. :( Just as well I don't have an Amex card then :D

hello,you have been to the werchter classic or the rock festival? a friend of mine and i will go to the festival with rammstein, depeche mode, blur and green day. are there some special things to know about the festival? it would be nice if you have some good advice for me, chris

Archived