Greasy Lake Community

2013 Official Announced Dates thread....

AMIW

My only concern with Werchter Classic ( I was there last 4 years ) is that in front of stage there is a VIP pit, just For VIPs. And it's a big area.

No possible way to get in there.

hello,you have been to the werchter classic or the rock festival? a friend of mine and i will go to the festival with rammstein, depeche mode, blur and green day. are there some special things to know about the festival? it would be nice if you have some good advice for me, chris

Last years I went to Werchter classic, it's called "classic" not because of the classic acts but the formula : a festival in 1 day. Rock Werchter is the 3 or 4 day festival, so that's the one you will be going to. Rock Werchter is great, 1 of the best festivals in Europe without a doubt. Rules are the same of most festivals. They also have a village where you can hire a cottage with beds and a outside bubble bath, but don't ask me what the prices are. The festval ground has 2 outdoor stages and ( I think ) 2 indoor stages ( tents ). So there is no dead moment whatsoever. A lot of camping places around the festival ground. The festival ground itself is all grass with the occasional tree ( not many ) so bring a hat if the sun is shining :-). A lot of variation in food and drinks.

My only concern with Werchter Classic ( I was there last 4 years ) is that in front of stage there is a VIP pit, just For VIPs. And it's a big area.

No possible way to get in there.

no possible way ... never say never ... ;-)

you're speaking to the fans that invented the hushed stage rush

As ever the optimist Paulien :rolleyes:

If this is true, then I'm not going. Full stop!

There are a enough other nice venues to choose from, no need to be frustrated by this VIP crap...

it only reinforces my conviction to stay away from the festivals.

That was me talking tough yesterday...Meanwhile I'm embarrassed to say I have bought my ticket. <_<

I read somewhere that in recent years there was a split pit - one side for VIP's - one side for fans.

Anyone have any info on this?

Just got me 2 tickets for Nijmegen, it almost took me 2 hours!!

What a disaster, ordering throug ticketmaster.

I got tix too; going with my buddies! What s the maximum capacity for this fantastic venue; 60000 or even more? Just curious.

I think it's indeed 60.000, but I don't think that Bruce will sell that Many tickets, if he sells more than 40.000, I would be really surprised.

New show added:

July 3rd in Geneva, Switzerland.

Yup :) As good as booked!!! Funny, Geneva is in the same country i live in, but about 100 km further than the Munic and same distance to the Mian show. Can't complain, looks quite as good and close as the I-95 corridor shows in the US.

New show added:

July 3rd in Geneva, Switzerland.

Hey Bruce: what the hell are you doing? It's me that I'm supposed to travel to see you. Not the other way round.... :o

Two things...can someone please update the base post with these new dates....

And what about Spain ?

some of us have to sleep Dr Oboogie Yankee time is different from Haggis time

Not being critical Andrew,,,you know me...just a polite request...

Thank you in anticipation...

btw I had haggis for tea last night...MMMmmmmmm

i'm missing the websites and onsale times for some so feel free to PM me with them

30 april Telenor arena Oslo - Presale thursday 6th at 10am and general sale friday 7th of december at 9 pm - www.livenation.no

I guess there will be added a second show when (if) the tickets sell as fast as they've done in recent years.

14 may parken Kopenhagen - General sale monday 10th of december at 10 am - www.livenation.dk

Also friends arena Sweden - General sale friday 7th at 9 am - www.livenation.se

I guess there will be added a second show here as well when (if) the tickets sell as fast as they've done in recent years.

Its been a while for me here - but wow - what news!!! Wembley only 35 mins drive and its a saturday so im for that one. Im determined to do a Spanish gig.....hopefully Madrid.....fingers crossed the info comes through soon.

Just got 5 Ricoh tickets. My mum, dad and uncle have been a Bruce fan for years but have never seen the man live so I'm delighted they are finally going to experience it! I'm debating whether to get myself a ticket for Wembley, not sure I want to go by myself though!

Archived