Greasy Lake Community

2013 Official Announced Dates thread....

AMIW

Hey!

Regarding the tickets for Oslo... Could somebody please tell me what ticket I have to buy for GA/pit? I think i saw several types of "standing tickets" in the pre sale today. I would be very thankful!

I've bought Ståplass Gulv D2 (Standing Floor D2) and hope that is the right thing. There have never been a FOS for Bruce's concerts in Norway.

Im a happy chappy......got my Wembley ticket ordered finally. Just me on my own but Ive got Bruce so it matters not. Now awaiting Spanish dates eagerly!!!

I would say zero as we all know that tickets are going to be available again for every show.

I guess they stop selling tickets in Ireland and for Oslo and Wembley and maybe Stockholm.

The shows seems to sell very well as usual. And yet, I don't think there won't be that many "really" sold out shows.

Untill now, nothing is really surprising..

KleWdSide,

The 300's can be hard to sell in big stadiums, even the 200's far away from the stage. For example in Milano. That is the reason why I prefer to know which GA are sold out. On top of that, some shows like Belfast have no seats so can be much easier to sold out.

Fabrice,

Agree with you, but when promoter gets to this point is because he knows it is nearly sold out. For me it is ok to know it like that.

My buddy in Barcelona just told me that there will be no concerts at the Camp Nou next summer. And that's definite.

I'm starting to think that those two magic nights in 2008 would never have happend if it wasn't for Joan Laporta...

You're probably right. I remember him going totally nuts during I'm Goin' Down.

Off-Topic: If Xavi could choose three celebrities to have dinner with, it would be Robert de Niro, Bruce Springsteen and Diego Maradona.

My buddy in Barcelona just told me that there will be no concerts at the Camp Nou next summer. And that's definite.

Are there any rumors about Estadi Olimpic or Palau Sant Jordi?

Don't know. My "source" is a member of FC Barcelona, but not a fan of Bruce.

Archived