Greasy Lake Community

2013 Official Announced Dates thread....

AMIW

There were some rumors about Cornella El Prat, the new stadium out by the airport where Espanyol play their games.

the stadium would be perfect,

and it would not be the first concert there (proof below)...

...but do you really want to go there?

guetta.jpg

Why not? Because it's in the middle of 'Raio NOWHERE'?

Cardiff on 22 july.... will this be the tour end ???

It might have to end there because I may not let him leave... :P There are a lot of songs I have on my list for him to play.

And you didn't believe me!

:D Well you are my favourite Laker today, tomorrow and the day after that... B) There should be a medal for services to Greasy Lake and you should have one.

and as the proud owner of the title of "The only person ever to collapse at a Bruce Springsteen concert in Wales due to heat and lack of fluid", expect this:

You are kidding...That is a title you may never lose :D

No, unfortunately no kidding. 2 1/2 days waiting, got a prime spot on the middle podium, been in there for 15 mins and boom, it hit me. Luckily I managed to sit down before I hit the ground.

Despite the best efforts of a fellow laker, naming no names*, who recommended I should move back a bit (obviously nothing to do with the fact that he would get the barrier) I managed to fight it off thanks to some sweets that someone provided and some water from security.

This time, I will be ensuring more than an egg Mcmuffin and a single cup of coffee is taken on board on the day.

* it was sidanymac :o :D

current running total

9 shows in Oz

25 shows in EuroLand

1 show in south america

ZERO shows in YankeeLamd :o

Thats one way of looking at it.

A more accurate way would be 55 North American shows (plus warm ups and other gigs) and 58 in Europe.

With several more American dates for later in 2013 to be confirmed and probably only maybe about 5-10 more in Europe. .

Andrew when you get yer ass out of yer bed...Cardiff Tuesday July 23rd...Be there or be very very sorry :P

Further to that Andrew...now you have got yer ass out of bed, and you cannot go outside because of the snow...

get yer ass over to the base post and update it with accurate information, so that Dolly knows which day to

be in Welsh Wales..... ;) ;) ;)

Andrew when you get yer ass out of yer bed...Cardiff Tuesday July 23rd...Be there or be very very sorry :P

Further to that Andrew...now you have got yer ass out of bed, and you cannot go outside because of the snow...

get yer ass over to the base post and update it with accurate information, so that Dolly knows which day to

be in Welsh Wales..... ;) ;) ;)

Doh....on my way. Is it this way?

translations-272893020.jpg

:ph34r:

Archived