Greasy Lake Community

LEEDS,post here if you still need a ticket,lets help other FANS,not touts

Tim1

I need 2. I'd prefer standing but I'd be the toilet attendant for the night if it got me in.

I had two nympho girlfriends, both beyond nuts, one stalked me for about four months afterwards, so be careful twisty, it's not all its cracked up to be.

I need 2. I'd prefer standing but I'd be the toilet attendant for the night if it got me in.

I had two nympho girlfriends, both beyond nuts, one stalked me for about four months afterwards, so be careful twisty, it's not all its cracked up to be.

give me their numbers lol i like stalkers lol

Ha! Not when they turn up at your work place and stare at you for an hour while you're standing with your new partner, who you work with. It got quite creepy.

Also, I don't keep contact numbers of ex's. When they're gone they're gone. (apart from when they keep turning up and staring and saying nothing and facebooking all your mates and colleages...)

lol,This is soooooo off topic.

The idea about swapping numbers is a good one.

Another one if,big IF,you see a ticket drop "PM" one of the names on here.You can see who is on the site,by looking at the bottom of the page.

Ha! Not when they turn up at your work place and stare at you for an hour while you're standing with your new partner, who you work with. It got quite creepy.

Also, I don't keep contact numbers of ex's. When they're gone they're gone. (apart from when they keep turning up and staring and saying nothing and facebooking all your mates and colleages...)

ha that is a bit creepy. hope you dont have a bunny lol

ha that is a bit creepy. hope you dont have a bunny lol

I blame the Internet. Stalking used to be a privilege ;-) but the Internet seems to have made it a right! :-(

I suggest you all swap mobile numbers, then when there is a drop you can instantly let anyone know

Of my ex's?!!

Especially of your ex's. :)

Good idea, Kev.

Have PM 'd you mine.

In the meantime, although I am personally sorted (for e's and whizz), I will periodically drop in on the sites.

PLEASE DO NOT PAY OVER FACE, LAKERS, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET SORTED.

Archived