Greasy Lake Community

LEEDS,post here if you still need a ticket,lets help other FANS,not touts

Tim1

Time for housekeeping on the list. If you've found a ticket or need a ticket, please update. Thanks!

• ono2u - 2 seated or standing
  • twisty - 1 ticket
  • the calvary - 2 standing or seated
  • Bossman66 - 2 for friends
  • Scottishjambo - 1 anywhere in venue
  • Vuelo59 - 2 GAs
  • Tricia 1 - standing or seated
  • Rotten Johnny - 1 standing
  • big biker oli - 2 seated for family
  • doesthisbusstop - trade 2 seats for GA for parents
  • Tigersam - 1 GA please
  • Redsoxnation - 3 tickets
  • Wingback - 1 GA please
  • blinded - 2 GA or 1 anywhere
  • allwaystired - 1 seated or standing
  • EFC Refugee - 2 seated for family
  • BIGGS14 - 1 ticket
  • johnraiders - 1 GA
  • Skiara - 1 GA
  • Russell - 1 GA or seated
  • Saint And Sinner - 1 GA please
  • Joe.Roberts - 2 GA
  • KrisFreebird - 2 GA or seated
  • miamisteve - 1 GA
  • benjoe - 1 GA
  • amyj606 - 1 GA
  • cabbyian - 1 ticket
  • secretname - 1 GA
  • turkued - 1 GA

I've added turkued as I know he's also looking - turkued, is that OK?

I posted this morning in another couple of threads and in the ticket forum that I have 2 block 103 front row seats available for below face, sorry I didn't remember this thread then.

Although I've had a few enquiries the tickets are still available, please PM me for more details.

twisty - 1 ticket

the calvary - 2 standing or seated

Bossman66 - 2 for friends

Scottishjambo - 1 anywhere in venue

Vuelo59 - 2 GAs

Tricia 1 - standing or seated

Rotten Johnny - 1 standing

big biker oli - 2 seated for family

doesthisbusstop - trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

blinded - 2 GA or 1 anywhere

allwaystired - 1 seated or standing

EFC Refugee - 2 seated for family

BIGGS14 - 1 ticket

johnraiders - 1 GA

Skiara - 1 GA

Russell - 1 GA or seated

Saint And Sinner - 1 GA please

Joe.Roberts - 2 GA

KrisFreebird - 2 GA or seated

miamisteve - 1 GA

benjoe - 1 GA

amyj606 - 1 GA

cabbyian - 1 ticket

secretname - 1 GA

turkued - 1 GA

Elbow - 1 ticket

Could you please add me to the list as well.......I've been searching for 2 Leeds GA Tickets since The Ricoh

Also, I've read on this site about a possible ticket drop for Leeds, not sure what they mean....could someone please advise?

Thanks

twisty - 1 ticket

the calvary - 2 standing or seated

Bossman66 - 2 for friends

Scottishjambo - 1 anywhere in venue

Vuelo59 - 2 GAs

Tricia 1 - standing or seated

Rotten Johnny - 1 standing

big biker oli - 2 seated for family

doesthisbusstop - trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

blinded - 2 GA or 1 anywhere

allwaystired - 1 seated or standing

EFC Refugee - 2 seated for family

BIGGS14 - 1 ticket

johnraiders - 1 GA

Skiara - 1 GA

Russell - 1 GA or seated

Saint And Sinner - 1 GA please

Joe.Roberts - 2 GA

KrisFreebird - 2 GA or seated

miamisteve - 1 GA

benjoe - 1 GA

amyj606 - 1 GA

cabbyian - 1 ticket

secretname - 1 GA

turkued - 1 GA

Elbow - 1 ticket

CK420 - 2 GA (Welcome to the Lake! :))

It just means that there is a slim chance that one of the official sites, most likely Eventim if any, may offer tickets for sale as the date of the show gets nearer.

I've been looking on the official sites since 9.05 on the 22nd February as I guess has everyone on the list.

I didn't add my name to it as I really don't think that there will be any spares around, but I will keep looking.

Good luck to anyone still hunting. Hopefully, at least some of us will strike lucky. If not, then it will be good old Blighty SetListVision for me !!

Any chance you could add me to the list? I am checking diaily at the oddest of hours but nothing yet..one ticket only - if Cabby's going so am I......many thanks...

Dont think we will be lucky this time Hugh

Any chance you could add me to the list? I am checking diaily at the oddest of hours but nothing yet..one ticket only - if Cabby's going so am I......many thanks...

Dont think we will be lucky this time Hugh

No not looking too good Cab...might get a last minute Cardiff trip though..offered a hospitality ticket today for nowt... :D

I really hope that all the genuine fans on here get tickets. I'm sure that everybody has exhausted all avenues but check the likes of Twickets on Twitter, Scarlet-mist and other bands fans forums such as The Gaslight Anthem & Frank Turner. I've seen Boss tickets for sale on there before for other venues. I work a couple of night shifts a week and I've been checking for ticket drops throughout the night but had no luck.

I'd love to be there but it's just one gig too many for me this summer. It should be amazing BUT I really, really hope the place isn't full of corporate cunts and uninterested casuals who find it acceptable to talk through the likes of Jungleland and Racing In The Street because that would be a great shame!!

Good luck everybody!!

.......... I really, really hope the place isn't full of corporate cunts and uninterested casuals who find it acceptable to talk through the likes of Jungleland and Racing In The Street because that would be a great shame!!

Metaldan - please stop mincing your words and say what you think.

I really hope that all the genuine fans on here get tickets. I'm sure that everybody has exhausted all avenues but check the likes of Twickets on Twitter, Scarlet-mist and other bands fans forums such as The Gaslight Anthem & Frank Turner. I've seen Boss tickets for sale on there before for other venues. I work a couple of night shifts a week and I've been checking for ticket drops throughout the night but had no luck.

I'd love to be there but it's just one gig too many for me this summer. It should be amazing BUT I really, really hope the place isn't full of corporate cunts and uninterested casuals who find it acceptable to talk through the likes of Jungleland and Racing In The Street because that would be a great shame!!

Good luck everybody!!

I actually hope you don't get a ticket.

Good luck everybody!!

I actually hope you don't get a ticket.

I don't want a ticket

Archived