Greasy Lake Community

LEEDS,post here if you still need a ticket,lets help other FANS,not touts

Tim1

I need 2. I'd prefer standing but I'd be the toilet attendant for the night if it got me in.

I had two nympho girlfriends, both beyond nuts, one stalked me for about four months afterwards, so be careful twisty, it's not all its cracked up to be.

give me their numbers lol i like stalkers lol
Ha! Not when they turn up at your work place and stare at you for an hour while you're standing with your new partner, who you work with. It got quite creepy.

Also, I don't keep contact numbers of ex's. When they're gone they're gone. (apart from when they keep turning up and staring and saying nothing and facebooking all your mates and colleages...)

ha that is a bit creepy. hope you dont have a bunny lol

I blame the Internet. Stalking used to be a privilege ;-) but the Internet seems to have made it a right! :-(

This is true. Stalking used to take a lot of effort. Folk had to get off their arses and turn up at places, at odd times, often in inclement weather. Now all they need to do is click a mouse button. Very weird. It's why I don't have Facebook. If you want to stalk me you have to get off your arse and turn up and do creepy stuff in front of me.

Funny on a thread that's ended up being about stalkers, we're all swapping numbers now. This could all end badly ;)

I'm in GA. also seeking a trade upgrade for my parents who are going as part of their hols that week and have seats (see tickets trade thread).

For those in the seats, go easy on anyone not singing standing and clapping - they may just be a taper and we need some stellar recordings of this show! Speaking of which I hope mr crystal cat has managed to get a ticket....

By the way, Viagogo are an absolute disgrace of an organisation (see also Stub Hub part of eBay) - just check out the prices being quoted. If touting is technically not allowed, how on earth are they allowed to do what they do ? ! Unreal.

Agreed, the prices are crazy. I half considered using the o2 discount code for £20 off but even then the cheapest was £135ish once factoring in the "booking fee". Tried the box office this morning in the hope of some early returns, the chap on the other end was a bit surprised to say the least. Gonna keep plugginng away.

Just looked at Balands packages £215 per person for third tier seat with stay at Crowne Plaza based on two sharing. Just checked Crowne Plaza it's £86 per double room for that night. That's £172 for a third tier ticket.

Yes the only difference between them and ticket touts is you get a bed to sleep in.

Just looked at Balands packages £215 per person for third tier seat with stay at Crowne Plaza based on two sharing. Just checked Crowne Plaza it's £86 per double room for that night. That's £172 for a third tier ticket.

Wow! that stinks.

Wow! that stinks.

It does.

Factor-in that Badlands will get a hefty discount off the rack-rate for block booking Crowne Plaza and it goes beyond stinky.

Just off the phone from talking to someone at the Arena about corporate hospitality and at the moment there is none arranged for the Springsteen gig

Left all my contact details and told her we'd take a box today if offered one. I know I'd easily get enough of you to fill it to their capacity.

Run out of avenues to pursue at the moment.

Bossman

www.showsec.co.uk/work-for-us/index.aspx

this company is doing security at the Leeds Arena and they are setting on part time workers

I suppose you could end up looking after backstage and miss the show,or even be in charge of the bogs on level 3

Just off the phone from talking to someone at the Arena about corporate hospitality and at the moment there is none arranged for the Springsteen gig

Left all my contact details and told her we'd take a box today if offered one. I know I'd easily get enough of you to fill it to their capacity.

Bossman

That might not be a bad idea!

Bossman

That might not be a bad idea!

If they do get back to me, I'm gonna hire the box for the night or consider how much each for a package (if they arrange one) & then invite however many it can hold to pay their share.

Bossman

Update re the corporate boxes

Lisa from the Arena confirmed NO boxes wil be available for the Springsteen gig with or without hospitality as all 24 boxes will be sold on an annual basis.

Bugger! - unless anyone wants to club together. We can then tout it out for other artists maybe...........lol

Bossman

Lisa from the Arena confirmed NO boxes wil be available for the Springsteen gig with or without hospitality as all 24 boxes will be sold on an annual basis.

Bugger! - unless anyone wants to club together. We can then tout it out for other artists maybe...........lol

Bossman

Interesting response from the arena - looks like some people are already touting as Suite 21 is available for just under £8k on viagogo.

Bossman

Interesting response from the arena - looks like some people are already touting as Suite 21 is available for just under £8k on viagogo.

Can you give me the link? i'll send it to the person I spoke to!

Bossman

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Bruce-Springsteen-Tickets/E-522031

Then select suites on the seating plan. I was wrong on the 8 grand - that appears to be the cost of ONE place in the suite rather than hiring the whole thing. Suggests there are ten tickets available but I would assume a suite could hold more than this.

Profiteering pure and simple. For that kind of money I would demand a free champagne bar, free caviar and insist that Bruce plays The Promise full length.

Archived