Greasy Lake Community

LEEDS,post here if you still need a ticket,lets help other FANS,not touts

Tim1

Only just seen this thread. I desperately would like to get 3 tickets for the Leeds show for myself, my wife and son, but can't afford the ridiculous prices being offered on such as Viagogo. Is there any other option for me or have I simply missed out on this show. I've no idea what you have to do to get tickets, I was online for every drop that was advertised and missed out every time. So frustrating! If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated.

Each to their own but people asking for tickets for friends, family or their dog are surely stretching it a bit.

If I had 2 or 3 tickets spare, I would be selling to 2 or 3 Lakers who want tickets for themselves. Just an observation.

• Jono2u - 2 seated or standing

twisty – 1 ticket

the calvary – 2 standing or seated

Bossman66 – 2 for friends

Scottishjambo – 1 anywhere in venue

Vuelo59 – 2 GAs

MacBruce – 1 seated

Tricia – 1 standing or seated

sanctified4one - 2 GAs

Rotten Johnny – 1 standing

Hearts of Stone – 2 standing or seated

big biker oli – 2 seated for family

doesthisbusstop – trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Growin' up - 1 Standing/Seating please!

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Jonny1984 - 2 GA or seated please

Jakarta2005 - 1 anywhere

Goonerginge - preferably GA

Elanor - 1 ticket - preferably GA, but seating also fine

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Posted Today, 01:57 PM

Redsoxnation, on 05 Mar 2013 - 12:38, said:snapback.png

Only just seen this thread. I desperately would like to get 3 tickets for the Leeds show for myself, my wife and son, but can't afford the ridiculous prices being offered on such as Viagogo. Is there any other option for me or have I simply missed out on this show. I've no idea what you have to do to get tickets, I was online for every drop that was advertised and missed out every time. So frustrating! If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated.

"Each to their own but people asking for tickets for friends, family or their dog are surely stretching it a bit.

If I had 2 or 3 tickets spare, I would be selling to 2 or 3 Lakers who want tickets for themselves. Just an observation."

I'm sorry, what are you on about, I'm just saying I have been trying to get tickets for myself, my wife and son t ogo to the Leeds show, I was just asking because the thread had been posted, what exactly is your problem? When i go out to a concert for the evening, I go with my wife and 14 year old son, what is the problem with that? Why is it that whenever I post something on this site these days somebody has to come back with a nasty reply. Anyway, I've pm'd Tim1 who is a mate, just to ask if he hears anything about further drops to let me know. But in the meantime, please ignore my post if it is offensive. Time was when Greasy Lake was a nice place to hang out! And I thought my bad Tuesday was limited to work, didn't expect to get castigated for my hobby as well!! I won't be posting on here again.

"Each to their own but people asking for tickets for friends, family or their dog are surely stretching it a bit."

A further thought, why don't you just f off!! I'm sorry i asked!

kenneth+williams.jpg

B)

Charming!

I will be sure to let you, and your wife, and your son, and your dog know what the gig is like...

"Each to their own but people asking for tickets for friends, family or their dog are surely stretching it a bit."

A further thought, why don't you just f off!! I'm sorry i asked!

kenneth+williams.jpg

B)

Charming!

I will be sure to let you, and your wife, and your son, and your dog know what the gig is like...

Is it me????? comments........

• twisty – 1 ticket
  • the calvary – 2 standing or seated
  • Bossman66 – 2 for friends
  • Scottishjambo – 1 anywhere in venue
  • Vuelo59 – 2 GAs
  • MacBruce – 1 seated
  • Tricia – 1 standing or seated
  • sanctified4one - 2 GAs
  • Rotten Johnny – 1 standing
  • Hearts of Stone – 2 standing or seated
  • big biker oli – 2 seated for family
  • doesthisbusstop – trade 2 seats for GA for parents
  • Growin' up - 1 Standing/Seating please!
  • Tigersam - 1 GA please
  • Jonny1984 - 2 GA or seated please
  • Jakarta2005 - 1 anywhere
  • Goonerginge - preferably GA
  • Elanor - 1 ticket - preferably GA, but seating also fine
  • Redsoxnation - 3 tickets
  • Wingback - 1 GA please

he's entitled to ask. :rolleyes: last few tours i've needed a single but stuff changes and now i need 2. :o

i'm resigned to the trade off between a better love life and a harder job getting tickets for a show like this ....

It was just a general observation that asking for 3 was a huge ask when many are looking for 1.

No malice intended, certainly not to warrant your response.

It seems I misunderstood the thread. I thought that Tim's idea was to collate the genuine fans who still needed tickets so that we could tip each other off if any further unlikely drops happened. I just mentioned how many I wanted because I noticed others had done so. I wasn't asking anyone to find me 3 tickets. Sorry.

My reaction is because I don't understand this necessity to look to criticise at every opportunity. It was warranted, all I did was mention that I was hoping to get 3 tickets. The last thing I expected was someone to have a go.

Martin

ifyou aint got tickets you aint going stop crying on here everyone new when they were on sale.if you all going leeds clap your hands

Wow, congratulations where they are due, an exemplary command of the English language! :-)

For anyone that hasn't seen it, here's the petition I started regarding how tickets seemed to go straight to third-party websites. Please feel free to sign it if you like- it's very easy and doesn't require a log-in or anything like that.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/bruce-springsteen-and-jon-landau-management-look-into-why-fans-are-denied-ticket-access-as-at-the-leeds-arena-show-2

twisty – 1 ticket

Vuelo59 – 2 GAs

MacBruce – 1 seated

sanctified4one - 2 GAs

doesthisbusstop – trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Growin' up - 1 Standing/Seating please!

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Jonny1984 - 2 GA or seated please

Jakarta2005 - 1 anywhere

Goonerginge - preferably GA

Elanor - 1 ticket - preferably GA, but seating also fine

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

blinded - 2 GA or 1 anywhere

Has anybody succeeded in getting any more tickets since the beginning of this week? I've been trying all week and got absolutely nowhere.

Maybe this gig is genuinely sold out, as opposed to organisers holding back tickets as per usual. :(

Has anybody succeeded in getting any more tickets since the beginning of this week? I've been trying all week and got absolutely nowhere.

Maybe this gig is genuinely sold out, as opposed to organisers holding back tickets as per usual. :(

I've been pinging eventim several times per day, nothing...............................need 1 more GA, as GF has decided she wants to come.

If I get lucky I will go for four, nay six, and sell the others at face to peeps on here.

• ono2u - 2 seated or standing

twisty – 1 ticket

Vuelo59 – 2 GAs

MacBruce – 1 seated

sanctified4one - 2 GAs