Elanor - 1 ticket - preferably GA, but seating also fine

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

blinded - 2 GA or 1 anywhere

Joadboy - 1 GA for GF

allwaystired - 1 seated or standing

EFC Refugee - 3 seated for family

• 3 weeks later...

I'm here. But I also totally abide to the the rule of 'first come first served'. It's only fair. And I'm quite down that list. if someone above me wants the ticket- I'll take that. I REALLY like the people who use this forum. It seems very genuine. and I hope to share a pint with a few of you soon.

• ono2u - 2 seated or standing

twisty - 1 ticket

the calvary - 2 standing or seated

Bossman66 - 2 for friends

Scottishjambo - 1 anywhere in venue

Vuelo59 - 2 GAs

Tricia 1 - standing or seated

Rotten Johnny - 1 standing

big biker oli - 2 seated for family

doesthisbusstop - trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Elanor - 1 ticket - preferably GA, but seating also fine

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

Question. How many of you are ringing every day to see if tickets have been returned etc? Because I ring every day and check online at 04:30 daily for everyone on my phone list, are you all making that effort ? - because that's how you will get tickets.

How many of you are going to other shows? Amazing how many people were asking me for tickets and then said they are going to every show!

I don't agree with 1st come first served if you are going to other shows etc.

Question. How many of you are ringing every day to see if tickets have been returned etc? Because I ring every day and check online at 04:30 daily for everyone on my phone list, are you all making that effort ? - because that's how you will get tickets.

How many of you are going to other shows?

Kev,

I am still checking but no luck so far. Have you seen any drop that I missed?

Let's just get the list cleared of all Lakers who'd like to be in the house on 7/24 - what other shows folks are attending or how often they call the box office is really no one's business. :)

Actually, I Have purchased 12 tickets and sold them all at face to posters here. I'm interested to see the list of names and I am ringing every day, sometimes twice a day as well as set up a phone distribution list so I can text everyone the moment a drop happens. I will also buy more for everyone the moment I can.

So I think it's a fair question :)

How many of you are going to other shows?

Kev,

I am still checking but no luck so far. Have you seen any drop that I missed?

Nothing dropped yet.

Let's just get the list cleared of all Lakers who'd like to be in the house on 7/24 - what other shows folks are attending or how often they call the box office is really no one's business. :)

Actually, I Have purchased 12 tickets and sold them all at face to posters here. I'm interested to see the list of names and I am ringing every day, sometimes twice a day as well as set up a phone distribution list so I can text everyone the moment a drop happens. I will also buy more for everyone the moment I can.

So I think it's a fair question :)

I know all you've done, and it's terrific. :)

Folks can only do what they are able in their day-to-day, and however much or little it may be, doesn't make someone more or less entitled to a ticket from someone on this board who might want to sell them one.

I check that eventim link multiple times a day, hoping to catch a drop for someone on the Lake. And if I get one, I don't care if the recipient has called eventim 100 times or zero, or if they are going to every other show on the tour or none. Just that they've expressed a desire to see Bruce at Leeds. I'd really like to see that list empty by 7/24 - at least as to the Lakers who are not yet in the house themselves. B)

I check every second daybetween 4-5 o clock for a friend. She the other. We are picky though.. gotta be a GA.. phoning to UK is not option on regular basis. I reckon it is cool you try so hard kev but each fan does what he can.

I know all you've done, and it's terrific. :)

Folks can only do what they are able in their day-to-day, and however much or little it may be, doesn't make someone more or less entitled to a ticket from someone on this board who might want to sell them one.

I check that eventim link multiple times a day, hoping to catch a drop for someone on the Lake. And if I get one, I don't care if the recipient has called eventim 100 times or zero, or if they are going to every other show on the tour or none. Just that they've expressed a desire to see Bruce at Leeds. I'd really like to see that list empty by 7/24 - at least as to the Lakers who are not yet in the house themselves. B)

I agree, never said you are not entitled to a ticket, but sometimes your luck equals the effort you put in.

I check every second daybetween 4-5 o clock for a friend. She the other. We are picky though.. gotta be a GA.. phoning to UK is not option on regular basis. I reckon it is cool you try so hard kev but each fan does what he can.

Why? I am checking for you ! I'll take you off the list then ! One less text to Holland to worry about !

Picky makes no sense. You get a ticket and you have currency then to barter with. There are people with GA's that want seats on the list!

I suspect it will be pretty difficult to get consensus on how best to distribute the tickets. There's a variety of ways, some of which may be more valid than others. Perhaps it's best to let the seller determine which route works best for him/her.

Meantime, as I'm a pretty poor sleeper, I intermittently check around 4am for tickets (around 3 - 4 times per week), all without success. The last ticket that I have been aware of is the one that EFC Refugee picked up about a couple of weeks ago. Unbelievably, I had checked a few minutes each side of 4am but missed the sole ticket at 4am. Have not been aware of anything since. I certainly would NOT suggest that people routinely check at 4am unless that works for their lifestyle. Were I to set my alarm for that time each day, my wife would eventually tell me to consult my borther....and he's a divorce lawyer!

Most assuredly, if I can pick up extra tickets, I certainly will and then distribute them to those on the list. If I can't get a ticket then I'll travel to Leeds on the day and pick up one by whatever means.

EFC refugee was incorrect, there was more than one sole ticket. Other people got tickets also.

Since then here has been nothing other than someone picking one pair in the 300's up by simply calling, hence me asking how many people are calling up? (There is a reason I ask !)

Why? I am checking for you ! I'll take you off the list then ! One less text to Holland to worry about !

Picky makes no sense. You get a ticket and you have currency then to barter with. There are people with GA's that want seats on the list!

because Kev,

I agreed in principle with your post. Why should I leave it all up to you?! Makes no sense. We all should work not just you. That's why. I'd feel I would take terrible advantage of you without even trying. that's why. I'd love to stay on the text msg list, please. I check at a random time early just in case, but then i go back to sleep until work! Unless of course I get woken by a message from you! :-)

tnx for heads up on the peeps looking for seats instead of GA... I hadn't noticed that. That's cool. I'll not be picky ;-)

You might as well take me off the list to be honest - I have to work that day and the next, and I can't really justify spending any more money anyway.

• ono2u - 2 seated or standing

twisty - 1 ticket

the calvary - 2 standing or seated

Bossman66 - 2 for friends

Scottishjambo - 1 anywhere in venue

Vuelo59 - 2 GAs

Tricia 1 - standing or seated

Rotten Johnny - 1 standing

big biker oli - 2 seated for family

doesthisbusstop - trade 2 seats for GA for parents

Tigersam - 1 GA please

Redsoxnation - 3 tickets

Wingback - 1 GA please

Like all you good people would love 1 ticket for Leeds will pick up anywhere in northeast and Yorkshire ,can I have some advice as it seems unlikely that I will get a ticket I am going to Leeds on the day of the gig were will be the best place to hang out to get a ticket.

Cheers

Archived