Greasy Lake Community

The Official Brisbane March 16th Night #2 OzSetListVision thread

AMIW

Word of advice to viewers: don't say anything even vaguely negative about the setlist.

You might think it, but ffs dont post it.

Hope all present get a great show, by the way.

19:46
1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Death To My Hometown

19:46?
1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball

High Hopes- Strange opener, given the fact I'd bet about 80 per cent of the crowd will never have heard it before....

Someone else called it "Two Little Boys" ?? Any insight?

First Wrecking Ball Tour-show where Wrecking Ball and Death to my Hometown is played before We Take Care of our Own I believe. And cool to see High Hopes getting played. Deffinetly gives me some hope Bruce is starting to remember that he has some great songs in the forgotten era.

I asked our guy if it was so... lol

First Wrecking Ball Tour-show where Wrecking Ball and Death to my Hometown is played before We Take Care of our Own I believe. And cool to see High Hopes getting played. Deffinetly gives me some hope Bruce is starting to remember that he has some great songs in the forgotten era.

19:46?

1. HIGH HOPES

2. The Promised Land

3. Wrecking Ball

High Hopes- Strange opener, given the fact I'd bet about 80 per cent of the crowd will never have heard it before....

More than 80% I'm sure unless we're talking about the Ooops rubber tree plant song ;)

Maybe Bruce didn't like his set list being described as lame the other day and is chucking in something really rare

Archived