Greasy Lake Community

The Official Brisbane March 16th Night #2 OzSetListVision thread

AMIW

We're here to discuss the set list not each other's use of grammar.

Everybody has their strengths in life. For some people grammar and spelling is exceptionally difficult to grasp. Some people are also, to varying degrees, dyslexic.

But the important thing is that we continue to communicate with each other in a positive and constructive manner.

How about we smile instead and continue to celebrate the music that has brought us together on this forum in the first place.

We take care of our own, right?

and some people just cant be arsed cause its a internet site . the same as texting

If its Tenth and good night this will be for me an AMIW Setlist.

We're here to discuss the set list not each other's use of grammar.

Everybody has their strengths in life. For some people grammar and spelling is exceptionally difficult to grasp. Some people are also, to varying degrees, dyslexic.

But the important thing is that we continue to communicate with each other in a positive and constructive manner.

How about we smile instead and continue to celebrate the music that has brought us together on this forum in the first place.

We take care of our own, right?

and some people just cant be arsed cause its a internet site . the same as texting

Can't should have an apostrophe :lol:

I have two points.

1. Awesome set.

2. There are no Second Nights in the UK this tour!! Grrrrr.

Agree

And I am really glad that I have tickets for both nights in Oslo.

HIGH HOPES

Songs

INCIDENT

Songs

I think he would make an exception for High Hopes because it's the first time ever.

I haven't broken out that CD in years .... But I don't remember liking High Hopes .... Of course i LOVE that dopey " Without You" so as always my opinions must be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh and Hello Hero....Nice to see you here !!!!

Are there, based on previous shows, many Australian tapers? Is it likely that we all will be hearing this in a couple of days?

HIGH HOPES

Songs

INCIDENT

Songs

I think he would make an exception for High Hopes because it's the first time ever.

I haven't broken out that CD in years .... But I don't remember liking High Hopes .... Of course i LOVE that dopey " Without You" so as always my opinions must be taken with a grain of salt.

Hey ENJ. :)

The internet has suggested in the past that I'm the only person on God's green earth who enjoys High Hopes, but I'm going to look back towards the start of this thread to see if the population is growing. :lol:

19:46

1. HIGH HOPES

2. The Promised Land

3. Wrecking Ball

4. Death To My Hometown

5. Out In The Street

6. My City of Ruins

7. Spirit In The Night

8. Incident on 57th Street

9 The River

10. Atlantic City

11. Open All Night

12. Darlington County

13. Shackled & Drawn

14. Waitin' On A Sunny Day

15. Racing In The Street

16. Badlands

17. The Ghost of Tom Joad

18. Land of Hope & Dreams

19. Blinded By The Light (solo acoustic)

20. Born To Run

21. Bobby Jean

22. Dancing In The Dark

23. Tenth Ave Freeze-Out

I have two points.

1. Awesome set.

2. There are no Second Nights in the UK this tour!! Grrrrr.

I posted earlier that I was pleased to see the second night rule still applied...

Then realised I wasn't going to any. Oh...buttocks

i'm hoping Leeds will be classed as a night two :lol:

HIGH HOPES

Songs

INCIDENT

Songs

The internet has suggested in the past that I'm the only person on God's green earth who enjoys High Hopes, but I'm going to look back towards the start of this thread to see if the population is growing. :lol:

I may have to dig it up just out of morbid curiousity now. :lol:

Before the show...

426540_576438302366304_1322527192_n.jpg

Oh and down Girl !!!

Are there, based on previous shows, many Australian tapers? Is it likely that we all will be hearing this in a couple of days?

i hope so mate how are you by the way

I'm good Chris! Only 44 days until my next show :D

HIGH HOPES

Songs

INCIDENT

Songs

I don't think it is!

80%?

Try 99%.

Its so long since I've heard it I've just had to dig out the CD to remind myself how it goes.

Personally, I don't even rate it that highly! Sounds very much to me like an 'offcut'......

Very much my conclusion after listening to it. I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't play it at the shows I go to.

Archived