11. Open All Night
12. Darlington County
13. Shackled & Drawn
14. Waitin' On A Sunny Day
15. Racing In The Street
16. Badlands
17. The Ghost of Tom Joad
18. Land of Hope & Dreams
19. Blinded By The Light (solo acoustic)
20. Born To Run
21. Bobby Jean
22. Dancing In The Dark
23. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
23:53 (8:53) help?

7:46PM - 10:53PM :)

Only 23 songs, but however 3+ H show

And again not AC DC :angry::(

19:46
1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Death To My Hometown
5. Out In The Street
6. My City of Ruins
7. Spirit In The Night
8. Incident on 57th Street
9 The River
10. Atlantic City
11. Open All Night
12. Darlington County
13. Shackled & Drawn
15. Racing In The Street
16. Badlands
20. Born To Run
21. Bobby Jean
22. Dancing In The Dark

If he keeps this up, people might mistake him for a jam band. Maybe he'll try out a 15 minute version of Night.

1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Death To My Hometown
5. Out In The Street
6. My City of Ruins
7. Spirit In The Night
9 The River
10. Atlantic City
11. Open All Night
12. Darlington County
13. Shackled & Drawn
15. Racing In The Street
16. Badlands
20. Born To Run
21. Bobby Jean
22. Dancing In The Dark

If he keeps this up, people might mistake him for a jam band. Maybe he'll try out a 15 minute version of Night.

Or Held up without a gun :D

1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Death To My Hometown
5. Out In The Street
6. My City of Ruins
7. Spirit In The Night
9 The River
10. Atlantic City
11. Open All Night
12. Darlington County
13. Shackled & Drawn
15. Racing In The Street
16. Badlands
20. Born To Run
21. Bobby Jean
22. Dancing In The Dark

Atlantic City & Darlington County? They were there <_<

Thank you Gina for working the setlist. It is such a nice change to be able to follow it at a humane time.

If I get a setlist half this much fun when Bruce comes here, I'll be chuffed. (Do we really have to insult each other on this board if we disagree???) That detracted a bit :( from the enjoyment). Or did I dream that...

When was the last time anything from Magic was played? Personally, it's probably my favourite of his albums....

Long Walk Home got an airing in November. But I would agree that the album has been woefully under represented,

Cheers. What's the general opinion of it among fans? Does everyone rate it as highly as me?

When was the last time anything from Magic was played? Personally, it's probably my favourite of his albums....

Long Walk Home got an airing in November. But I would agree that the album has been woefully under represented,

Cheers. What's the general opinion of it among fans? Does everyone rate it as highly as me?

No, sadly. For whatever reason a lot of people don't value it highly. But it's my second or third favorite, depending on the day. Very sad. At Gillette Stadium in August, they played Radio Nowhere and it was the worst Bruce experience I ever had. They totally butchered it. Maybe he'll return to it someday.

Long Walk Home should be played every night on every tour. And songs like Devil's Arcade, I'll Work For Your Love and Radio Nowhere gets played way too rarely IMO...

Love the album! And I would like a lot more from it in concert.

1. HIGH HOPES
2. The Promised Land
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Death To My Hometown
5. Out In The Street
6. My City of Ruins
7. Spirit In The Night
9 The River
10. Atlantic City
11. Open All Night
12. Darlington County
13. Shackled & Drawn
15. Racing In The Street
16. Badlands
20. Born To Run
21. Bobby Jean
22. Dancing In The Dark

Atlantic City & Darlington County? They were there <_<

But AC DC cover in Australia. It would be very logic and epic!

Long Walk Home should be played every night on every tour. And songs like Devil's Arcade, I'll Work For Your Love and Radio Nowhere gets played way too rarely IMO...

And Outlaw KISS Pete would be very nice

TOO MUCH SLOW SONGS

Are you typing on a laptop? I'm going to have to slam the lid down on your fingers.. :D

He is using stone and chisel. They don't have electricity in Eastern Europe :lol:

:P:P

Love the album! And I would like a lot more from it in concert.

+1.

Last played this tour, Radio Nowhere, Vancouver 11-26-12.

No, sadly. For whatever reason a lot of people don't value it highly. But it's my second or third favorite, depending on the day. Very sad. At Gillette Stadium in August, they played Radio Nowhere and it was the worst Bruce experience I ever had. They totally butchered it. Maybe he'll return to it someday.

What did they do to it? Did they change it much?

What did they do to it? Did they change it much?

They had no idea how to play it. They couldn't get it started because they weren't synchronized, Bruce didn't know the lyrics, it was off key it just sounded bad.

Archived